Thread: Cute Little Owl

Cute Little Owl

Your mommy is 100% right: you are the cutest!!

Congratulations for being our baby-cat of the day, pretty little Owl and don't worry: Santa is coming to your home cause he understands that you are not a bad girl, you're only playful!

Hugs and kisses for you and Merry Christmas to your lovely family
    astrid

Little owl

HI-YOU ARE JUST A DOLL! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!SANTA MOST CERTAINLY WILL VISIT YOU-IT'S JUST HOW HE DOES THINGS AND HE SEES YOU BEING ADORABLE SO YOU ARE GOOD TO GO HONEYBE CAREFUL THOUGH-BECAUSE YOUR MOM IS JUST LOOKING OUT FOR HER LITTLE FURR BALL. HAPPY HOLIDAYSSUSANSWATLIN518

Owl

Oh Owl, you fit your name perfectly. You are the CUTEST, SWEETEST baby I've seen in a long time. You were an adorable little baby, and you're growing up into a real beauty. In fact, you look quite like a new baby that lives next door to me named Nugget.

Watch out for those funny indoor trees this time of year; be as good as you can be so that Santa does indeed come by your house this year.

Happy special COTD today, and have a great Christmas with all your fun and skin family.

Owl

My goodness, you are SOO ADORABLE!! I love the bottom picture of you when you were little! You surely are a playful little girl huh? You are so amazingly beautiful!! Congratulations on our CotD today, honey!

:lHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS JUST ABOUT THE PRETTIEST SWEETEST LITTLE KITTEN THAT WE HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE!
    WHY ITS OWL THATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    ALL PUNS ASIDE OWL IS AN OWESOME LITTLE ONE, JUST BEAMING WITH TORTITUDE, AND INNOCENCE, YET WITH A FAN THAT BEAMS WITH FUN!!
    MY POUNCER ANGEL . KARINA ANGEL AND POUNCER ROCCALNO, AND POUNCER KARINA TORTIES ALL , LEAD A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWY 24 PURRRR SALUTE
    FOR OUR NEWEST AND TORTIEST CAT OF THE FUTURE OWL
    HOOOS THE CUTEST , OWL IS THATS HOOOOO!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

When I saw your pic on COTD, I thought "Uh oh, they posted the pic in the wrong spot. This one is an owl." Then I read your bio and saw your name and thought "Perfect!" You are by far the cutest COTD yet, Owl! The pic of you in the Christmas tree is perfect. If I happened to be at your house on Christmas, your mom and dad would be missing an ornament: you! I sneak you into my purse and off we'd go! Enjoy your much deserved title as COTD, little Owl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes Owl your such a wittle Cutie Pie there in the tree.. Too Adorable & your name fits well.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Owl how adorable you are!!!

You are for sure the best ornament on the tree!!!
    I love your litte baby picture too!!!
    I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owl!

You are far from ugly! What a sweetie! Having fun in the Christmas tree? LOL!
    You resemble Gypsy - when she was a kittie, some said that she was ugly too...Gypsy says hello and Merry Christmas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	41207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th_gypsyandcrunch-1.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	41208  

Peek-a-boo, little Owl, I see you! And you are adorable! Merry Kitty Christmas to you and happy Cat of the Day! P.S. please be careful climbing up the Christmas tree
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

*Cuteness overload alert*

The cutest, the prettiest, the sweetest, the nicest...you're all that and so much more, Owl...How could Santa deny you anything, cutie pie!!! What a welcome sight you are at the end of a long day...a pussycat owl sitting in a tree, a Christmas tree! You were beyond precious as a wee one, and oh, what a beauty you've grown up to be! I so enjoyed reading your personally penned note, Owl! thanks bunches for taking time out of your busy day to write to us! Your Mommy and Daddy, and your fursibbies too, are so lucky to have a best friend in you!!! Hope you're having the bestest time, celebrating your very much deserved Cat of the Day honors with the family; hope you and all of the furry ones, are being spoiled to pieces! And to you sweetheart Owl, and to your entire family, wishes for a very, very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

No pun intended, but OWL, you are a HOOT!!! I had to crack up when I saw the photo of you in the Christmas tree!!! Our Nicholas(RB 12/23/07)did the same thing!!! Maybe he taught you! HAPPY COTD!!

Re

Absolutely one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! Owl I hope Santa is good to you. Sending hugs & kisses!