Thread: Sensational Sunny the Angel Cat

Sensational Sunny the Angel Cat

WHAT A DEAR LITTLE CAT YOU ARE SUNNY, AND NOW AS AN ANGEL CAT YOU HAVE BEEN QUITE A FEW PLACES WITH THE ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY, AND HAVE MET MANY WONDERFUL ANIMAL ANGEL COMPANIONS.
    BUT YOUR HEART WILL ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOUR FAMILY
    AND WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL VISIT ON CHRISTMAS AND GENTLY LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL A PART OF THIER LIVES, AND WILL BE UNTIL YOU ARE ALL REUNITED IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE WHERE YOU WILL BE REUNIRE FOREVER WHEN ITS YOUR AND YOUR LOVED ONES
    ONE FINE DAY
    THE FOUND CATS AND ANGELS ALL SEND A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR NEWEST AND MOST PURRRFECT CAT OF THE DAY SENSATIONAL SUNNY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You truly are an angel, dear beautiful Sunny; during your time on this earth and now gracing the Rainbow Bridge with your precious spirit. You're more than worthy of the title Cat of the Day sweetheart, you're the Cat of a Lifetime. How blessed your family was to have known your love and friendship those many, many years, especially the kids. There's something extra, extra special about those furkids we grow up with, who see us through our childhoods, into adulthood. They teach us so much about the meaning of friendship and unconditional love. You may have donned your angel wings Sunny, but in your humans' heart you live on, never, ever to be forgotten. My heart aches thinking that you won't be there in body with your family this Christmas, all decked out in your festive, holiday finery. But for sure you will be there with them in spirit, just as you are each and every day.

To the family of Sunny~
    Thank you so much for sharing your precious Sunny with us all, the many happy memories you made and shared. It is an honor to have such a deserving furkid as our extra special, Sunday honoree. Until that happy day when you and Sunny are reunited, hold onto those beautiful memories
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra
    P.S...Sunny, have fun romping at the Rainbow Bridge sweetheart, healthy and whole once more. I'm sure all of my kitty angels, all of our beloved furangels, are going to make sure you're treated to a very happy day of celebration at the Rainbow Bridge!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Heaven's having a party!!

Angels are celebrating together with Sunny, our angel-cat of the day!!

Thank you to Sunny's family for sharing her lovely story; i'm sure Sunny is being missed, especially on holyday season, but it's good to know she's happy and healthy again where she is, and she's thankful with the family who loved her and blessed her life.

Warm hugs to Sunny's family. God bless you.
    astrid

Our household knows the pain of feline renal failure. My sweeties Peeka and Puddy both went to the Bridge because of it but I'm comforted knowing that I took the best care of them possible while they were w/me and now they're happy and healthy and free. Sunny, too, is living the good life, even better than the one she had while she lived w/her humans. I have a special fondness for calicos; my Puddy was a calico and she was my heart kitty. Sunny was/is a beautiful girl and she's waiting patiently for the day when she'll be w/you again. Enjoy your day as COTD from your throne in cat heaven, Sunny.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you for sharing your dear Sunny with us!! She was quite elegant!!! We have lost several cats to kidney disease, and presently have 2 with the disease. Every day is a gift. Sleep softly, sweet Sunny....

Sunny

HI-IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE THIS DAY TO HONOR SUNNY-SHE WAS GORGEOUS! I AM ALSO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF SPARKY BY THE WAY.I ALWAYS FEEL OUR PETS PASS ON BUT STAY WITH US IN OUR HEARTS AND MEMORIES. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US. I ALSO DO AGREE THAT ANGELS DOWN HERE ON EARTH ARE OFTEN IN ANIMAL/PET FORM. GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518