Thread: Holiday Weekend on the Patio

Holiday Weekend on the Patio

While Meowmie and Daddy are having a L O N G marathon of watching the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings - kitties are enjoying the cooler weather out on the patio!!! Of course Meowmie runs out regularly with the camera!!

As always, Emily spends her time looking pretty - it sure takes alot of her time!!!

The boys are a bit more energetic - well, Eliot is....

Dylan prefers to perch on his throne and look stunning...

Stunning and Regal also takes practice...I think he is GREAT at it!!!

That's all!! (YES I *did* kiss the royal sceptre though I had to climb a chair!!)

Look at that tree!! where did you get it, if I may ask? I know a couple of guys who are ready for another one.....

Those cats have the right idea, playing and basking away in their good looks.

An LOTR marathon!!! that is a definite all day affair. We watched the third one Friday night. It's got a fantastic ending, a tear jerker, which I always love a good movie cry!
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Originally posted by CatMama78
    Look at that tree!! where did you get it, if I may ask?
    Hubby made it! It is just a railroad tie thing and scrap wood covered with carpet remnants
    An LOTR marathon!!! that is a definite all day affair.
    Well, we have actually watched one a day - the third we are watching later today. Also, watching the extended stuff for the first two. I avoided all the movies until this weekend. The whole embarrassing STORY is at this thread if you want a good laugh at my expense

*giggle*

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Debbie, that is such a neat patio room. No wonder your gang likes to hang out there.

There is something about Emily that makes me think of Jazz. Let me guess, Emily is the Princess of the family, right? That must be the similarity I see.

From Decker with Love

I love that tree too - and your patio and garden!! Emily sure looks pretty, and Eliot is stunning up there on his throne!

Kisses to them both!

A perfect weekend!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow, that is such a fantastic place for your kitties to lounge around in. All set up with a cat tree, tent and beautiful scenery to look out on. What cat can ask for more.
    All your cats are sooooo adorable.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

WOW, what a great patio ... and 3 very spoiled kitties!!!

Great pics! I'm in love with Dylan!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My Cats , would think that they had died and gone to Heaven , to spend a day , on that Patio! I am definitley have the Front Porch , done , so they can get thier rays , and have thier Freedom , at the Same time!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    Great pics! I'm in love with Dylan!
    Thanks Laura, I am too!! I tell him he is the best orange kitty in the whole wide world. I bet you tell Corkscrew the same thing...SHHHH...because Dylan thinks he is the only one!

My kitties are so JEALOUS! They would love to have a room like that! They are so adorable lounging around with such a fantastic view! Lucky kitties!