Thread: Pretty Angel

Pretty Angel

Oh thank you for telling us that the pointsettia was artificial; that's the first warning I was going to give you! Angel LOOKS like an angel for sure; what a gorgeous girl. I wish all of you happy holidays, and thank you for rescuing Angel!

What a beautiful kitty! And such an expressive face!
    Angel, enjoy your day; it sounds like you've found a wonderful home.
    Thanks to your family for making sure you were taken care of - Happy Holidays to all of you!

Cute Angel

Adorable photos, especially the first one
    Thank you for rescuing this sweet little baby and giving her a home full of love just as she deserves; I'm sure she gives back all the nice things she gets from her humans with pure love and joy.

She has her own room?? Don't tell my Sophie, she's gonna ask for one too

Congratulations to beautiful Angel for being our COTD, lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses and my best wishes to her lovely family for a peaceful Holiday Season.
    astrid

Angel your so Pretty & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a beauty!!! Please do not let my cats know that you have your very own bed!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Angel what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You certainly look festive in your fake pontsettia. I am glad your mommy told us it isn't real!!! I hope Santa is good to you this year. Enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Angel!

What a pretty girl you are...and I'm glad that that plant is a fake one! Whew!
    Enjoy the holidays, pretty one!

Angel eyes!

THAT'S MY LITTLE SPIN ON YOUR PRETTY NAME GIRL!VERY GOOD OF YOUR MOM TO USE ARTIFICIAL POINSETTIAS IN YOUR HOME SINCE THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT GOOD FOR CATS. YET THEY ARE JUST AS PRETTY AND SEEING BOTH PICTURES-SO ARE YOU ANGEL!YOU ARE ALL READY FOR CHRISTMAS SO HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS WELL AS HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!WHAT A DEAR LITTLE LADY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Greetings gorgeous girl, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you! You truly are angelic Angel, in looks and in spirit! (Make that a spunky, personality packed "angel!") But even before I read your bio., your Mom's description of your breed legacy, I noticed your "blueness!" You are a beauty, no doubt about it! (You definitely spiff up that "potted" silk Poinsettia!) We thank your family so very much for coming to your and your siblings rescue! How well their great kindness and compassion have been rewarded, with the love and friendship of one very special feline best friend! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight Angel, celebrating to the max with your proud people and fursibs Bridgette and Baxter! Love and lots of smoochies to you, sweetheart! And wishes to you and your for a very happy holiday!
    (Fish food? Silly kitty!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You definitely are a pretty girl, Angel, and it sounds like a pampered one, too. Enjoy your day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Peek-a-boo, Christmas Angel! I see you in the poinsettia! I can see your points; I wonder if there is some meezer in you, too? Whatever breed(s) you might be, you are very beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

WHAT AN APT NAME FOR A CAT, ANGEL AS WE CAN SEE THAT HALO OVER YOUR GORGEOUS HEAD, SHOWING HOW A DEAR LITTLE CAT YOU ARE!!
    WHAT A DEAR SWEET LITTLE FACE, YET YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, AND WANT YOU SHARE OF THOSE TREATS TOO
    THE FOUND CATS ADMIRE THAT IN A CAT, AND SEND THIER MOST IMPRESSED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW TO AWESOME ANGEL, OUR BAETIFIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Angel, what a beauty you are. It is good to see that you repay your loving purrson by being so helpful around the house. Perhaps you could come over and help me finish mine off?

Congratulations on your honour!

Thank you all

Thank you for all your sweet comments. I submitted that photo about a year ago and was surprised when I found out she would be Cat of the Day. She now weighs about 12 or 13 pounds. The last picture was taken on December 15, 2008. She is just a beautiful and sweet as ever, and definitely has her own special personality. This morning when we got up, we found a little wooden bear she had gotten off the Christmas tree at our bedroom door. I had to make sure I didn't put anything that would break where she could get it. She will be a part of our family for the rest of her life, which I hope will be a very long time.