Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toto

Toto

Can you sing, Toto? You look on that picture like you're singing!
    I love cats like you - soft, fluffy, sweet, !athletic!, and color, what a color you have!
    Have a very happy and long and healthy life and keep your humans happy too

Toto you are so gorgeous! It looks like you are laughing in the picture! Congrats and <3 on being COTD!

Goodmorning, Toto!!!

What wonderful markings you have - you're just purrrrfectly handsome and quite deserving of the honor of Cat of the Day!!! Be happy, sweet Toto, be very happy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

WOW What a pretty kitty cat! Thanks for sharing your story sweet Toto, you go girl! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!

From LOST CATS HOTEL

Toto,you are a tremendous looking cat.You look like that you could be from Oz,as you have a magical air about you!!! My cat also looove baskets,my mum won a gift basket once and she gave it to me whenshe no longer needed it.Many different catas have called the basket home and now it belongs to Michael the Orange Bomber!!!Hooray FOR TOTO!!!

Toto, you look so soft and cuddly, but yet you are so athletic. What a wonderful kitty. And just what are you trying to tell us today? That you deserve to be COTD and want plenty of extra treats and scritchies showered upon you? Well, ok, if you insist. Have a great day sweetie!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Toto, what a beauty you are, I love that photo of you. My goodness you are very athletic, jumping so high. It also sounds like you have your family very well trained, I love the fact that when you want to go out all you have to do reach for the doorknob. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, Toto Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hi, Toto,
    I am Tigris. You look a little like my mom looked, hm, maybe more like my grandpa as you are more athletic than my mom. But there is something I do not understand: what is a bobtail cat? And do you mean you have a bobtail? ;-)
    This asks very curiously and with friendly purrs
    Tigris

Toto
    Your picture reminds me of when an opera singer hits a high note. The open their mouths wide and shut their eyes too. Are you aspiring to be a world famous tenor? Congratulations on being our special, sweet, Cat of the Day today.

Toto...what a beautiful boy you are! Even if your name is remiscent of Oz, I know you aren't like the Tin man....cause it sounds like you have a way huge heart! Enjoy your day as a top biller! Tons of treats to you.

Hi Toto, lovely photo you look like you have lots of personality. Congratulations on being the cat of the day!

Well, hello, and as I said I have to go to kung fu, and I am in a hurry. I love the color in your fur!! It was like I was looking at a rainbow(except you are not green and red ). I hope you recieve many spcecial things on your special day!! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Toto, can I just pick you up and snuggle with you! You're soooo fluffly and adorable! I bet you're singing a playful tune in your content little photo! I'd love to see you perform your high jump stunt too! Congratulations and enjoy your day, Sweetie!!!!

Hi there Toto! What a fabulous photo! I can almost hear you hitting that high note!! And gazing upon your beautiful photo Toto has ended my busy day on a high note, too! What a fantastic choice for Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you Toto on your very special and much deserved day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Looks like Toto got tired from chasing his tail...or chasing where it's supposed to be. He's a great looking kitty, hope he's with you for a very long time.