Thread: Lovely Lovely Lady ~~~

Lovely Lovely Lady ~~~

There is no more beautiful girl than you this morning, Sweet Lady Girl. Such a precious photo and touching story. We're in tears after reading about your wonderful life with your adoring family. How cute that you get a wrapped up boiled egg for Christmas. Maybe our Mom will get an idea from that. We agree that you were the best present ever, sweetheart. Congratulations on your big day as our DOTD!! We hope your day is magical and filled with egg treats. Please tell your lucky family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lady....You are a very beautiful lady. You do not look 14 years old.
    It was nice seeing your pretty face first thing this morning. I would loved to have had you for a Christmas present. Lady, I hope you and your family will
    have a Very Merry Christmas and many more together.

A Dog Lover

"Ive been FFFrosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Lady, precious lovely Lady, you've got us all a tad teary this Sunday morning sweetheart, so touched by your family's heartfelt, loving tribute to their beautiful girl, their beloved best friend, their Dog of a Lifetime! I smiled from ear to ear as I read of your love for hard boiled eggs! Just a few minutes before clicking on your thread, I making some...hard boiled eggs! How I wish I could reach through my screen and give you one...or two! Like your family, I think it would be hard for to deny you anything. Just look at you, posing so prettily in front of your lovely tree. As your Mom has said, a family couldn't have wished for a more cherished Christmas gift than the one they received those many, many years ago...a beautiful best friend, filled with anticipation and a heart full of love, all wrapped in the most glorious furry coat!

How blessed your family has been to have known your devotion, your companionship, your unconditional love these many years, Lady. And I hope and pray with all my might that this Christmas finds you well, able to enjoy a very happy holiday with your wonderful family!

Congratulations, hugs and kisses to you beautiful Lady, our extra special, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day...Dog of a Lifetime! Enjoy your special day, precious girl! And to you and your family, a very Merry Christmas!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady, you are so beautiful and it's no wonder your family loves you so. I wish I could see you on Christmas morning, it sounds so adorable. You have had a very busy life sweet Lady, and I hope there are several more happy years for you and your loved ones to be together. Enjoy your Christmas this year pretty girl, especially your hardboiled egg. Wish I could give you a hug and kiss. Congratulations dear Lady on being our DOTD.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You are a lovely Lady indeed, and you look wonderful for being a senior pooch. I have a soft spot for Shelties, since my son had beautiful Tiffany (who looked like your twin) as part of his family. Sadly, she did not have the long life that you have had.
    Here's hoping that you have many more Christmases to spend with your wonderful family. Congrats on the honor of being DOTD today.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Lady,

You are the prettiest thing under that tree sweetie. It's very nice to
    meet you today.I loved reading all about you. and I'm so happy to know
    what a wonderful family you have. Congratulations on being chosen as
    our gorgeous DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet Lady.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy holidays lady

I HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUMANS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY. HAPPY DOTD ALSOYOU SURE LOOK PRETTY WITH THOSE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS AROUND YOU. I KNOW YOU MADE A BEAUTIFUL PRESENT AND IT'S GREAT YOU HAVE LOVELY HUMANS AND A WARM HOME. ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING YEAR!SUSANSWATLIN518

P. S. Eggs!

I CAME BACK FOR JUST A QUICK SECOND TO SAY HOW PRECIOUS I THINK IT IS THAT YOU GET A WRAPPED HARD-BOILED EGG AS A PRESENT ON CHRISTMAS! I JUST ADORE THEM!!!ALSO IF I RECALL-EGGS ARE GREAT FOR A SHINY COAT! GOOD GIRL!!! EAT YOUR EGGS-SUSANSWATLIN518

Lady, you are a beautiful Christmas gift! I can see why you have your family wrapped around your gorgeous paws. Please ask them to give you a Christmas hug and snuggle from me. Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cutie

Awww!!! I want her as my dog!!