Thread: Happy birthday, Sis, (Carole)!

Happy birthday, Sis, (Carole)!

Carole, I hope you have a great birthday and get thoroughly spoiled today!

Have a wonderful and blessed birthday, Carole!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLE!!

Spoil yourself today, relax, eat and enjoy yourself!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Happy Birthday, Carole!

Hope you have a great day!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Carole !!! - Have a great day !!

I hope your birthday is fantastic, Carole. I really enjoy reading your posts and I think you're a wonderful lady. Enjoy!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Carole,

Have a wonderful birthday, sweet lady. I hope it's everything you wished for!!

Love and hugs,

Donna and fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Do the Kandilz burn OK - upside down??

Have a Most
    Hap HAPP,
    * H A P P I E *
    Birfday,
    ** Carole **!!

Happy Birthday, Carole!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy birthday, Carole!!!!!

WE ALL HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY!

Or is it already tomorrow in New Zealand? In that case, we wish you a belated happy birthday and hope you enjoyed your day!

Pat and cats
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	birthdaycat.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	41195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yong_chen_bithday_cat.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	41196  
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

lol yes it is the day after, we are ahead at least in one thing down under .

Thank you all for the lovely words, and birthday wishes, i had an awesome day, dragged hubby shopping for a while and had lunch at a nice cafe called Jam in this amazing furniture shop called Freedom, i love their stuff, I spent some time there doing some dreaming,and then that evening we went over to my mum and Dad's,got a feed of fish n chips and yummy desserts,something i have not had in ages,and it was nice just spending some time with them.

I have been spoilt rotten, I have to admit my family always make sure i have a lovely birthday, and i am really grateful.

Look what my dear Melissa got me, i just love it, i really needed a new wheatie, and one that fits around the neck will be great, especially when i am sitting here online on PT with it wrapped around my neck.Don't you just love the brightly coloured kitties on it?

I got quite a bit of cash to spend from hubby, my parents and sister,(have not bought anything yet,undecided and waiting for the Jan Sales) and here is a pic of the wallet/purse my son got for me, the pic does not do it justice really, it has little G's all over it and it is really so to my taste.

And my mother spoilt me even more and gave me a beautiful Red Door set of perfume,it is my favourite, taken me years to actually find one i like and this is it, thanks Elizabeth Arden.

And Ash gave me a great present too, he ate well that morning, he was very bad the day before and i was extremely worried about him,but he seems better today, Lexie gave me two little presents, one upstairs and one downstairs in her litter box, i will leave the rest up to your imagination lol.

But yes everyone i had a very nice day. And Phesina the birthday cats are gorgeous,thanks so much for taking the time to put them here for me , I love them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red door set from parents.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	41197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheatie from melissa.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	41198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gucci purse from scott.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	41199  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, Carole. You deserve the best of them all!!!!!!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

A huge THANK YOU to each and everyone of you,who took the time to stop by and send me such heart warming birthday wishes, the day was great, and to come online and read these,was just the icing on the cake, excuse the pun lol.

Again you all mean a great deal to me and you all made me feel very special indeed.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️