Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AT 2 AM wHILE GETTING READY FOR BED I HEAR THE SADDEST MEEEEEOW!!!

AT 2 AM wHILE GETTING READY FOR BED I HEAR THE SADDEST MEEEEEOW!!!

AND ITS SIR LAWRENCE, SHIVERIING AND HUNGRY.

THANKS MISTER, THI SURE HITS THE SPOT!!!

AND A BIG MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWW TO MY FRIENDS ON PET TALK , THIS SURE IS A NICE PLACE TO COME IF YOU NEED A WARM PLACE TO SLEEP AND A DISH OF FOOD.
    SIR LAWRENCE THE ORANGE AND WHITE!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aweee this baby is Adorable.. Now is the baby indoors or outdoors??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I AM PRETTY SURE HE BELONGS UP THE STREET WITH SPUNKY MOOSE THE DEUCE AND EBONY TUBSTER WHO ARE FED THERE , SOMETIMES AND THEY ARE CONVENIENT CATS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE NOT NEEDLED OR NEUTETERED AND SIR AWRENCE IS A WHOLE CAT.
    THESE PHOTOS ARE FROM THE FOLLOWING MORNING WHEN SIR LAWRENCE HAD HIS BREAKFAST AND THEN RAN UP THE STREET HOME.

ILL BE BACK HE TRILLED.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

awe... and he's sick. Look at his eyes. Poor baby.

This baby is Adorable = You need to Poof him/her in for sure..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

He sure is jenn.. I just saw that his/her third eyes are out in view.. Darn
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    awe... and he's sick. Look at his eyes. Poor baby.

DARN, I MISSED TAHT IN PETTING AND FEEDING HIM.
    THE SAD THING IS THAT THERES NO ROOM AT THE SPCA, OR THE ANIMAL WELFARE AND I WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT AUNT JANICE CAN DO , ALTHOUGH FINDING A HOME FOR BOG SIR LAWRENCE WILL NOT BE EASY.
    HES A HUGE CAT, I WOULD SAY EASILY 18- 20 POUNDS.
    HES FED , BUT SADLY NOT CARED FOR BY PEOPLE ON WELFARE WHO ARE GREAT AT DENYING RESPONSIBILTY
    I WILL DO WAHT I CAN FOR SIR LAWRENCE THE PORCH CAT.

It is so sad to see Sir Larry looking the way he does!! The first thing I noticed was the eye gook and the third eyelid!!! Prayers for a ASAP POOF!!! You and Aunt Janice are so good at that!!!

Jen,

I was going to mention the third eyelid showing. Any way to get him to a vet, Gary??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yup, those 3rd eye lids are much too prominent.

At least he knows where to go when his belly is rumbling! Yes, as he trilled, he WILL be back, lol. Gary, they all know where to find you!

Prayers that Sir Lawrence finds his way back to the Found Cats Paradise Hotel for some lookin-after. He's beautiful.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Please excuse my ignorance but this isn't the first time I've read about the third eyelid but I don't know what that is. I can see that Sir Lawrence's eyes are runny and they appear swollen to me but I can't see a third eyelid or is that just an expression?

I sure hope you're able to do something for him, Gary, the poor little guy. At least he got a meal from you, Mr. Kindheart.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

AND NOW SUNNY SCRAPPITO HAS SHOWN UP, AND HE FOR THE FIRST TIME SEEMED A BIT DESPERATE FOR FOOD.
    I HOPE THAT THE DOPERS UP THE STREET HAVE NOT MOVED OUT AND LEFT THIER FRIENDS BEHIND.
    THEY HAVE MONEY FOR POT AND BOOZE, BUT NOT FOR RENT, OR CARING FOR THIER FURRY FRIENDS.
    DAMN WELFARE SCUM
    Last edited by catmandu; 12-22-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Sad to say Uncle Gary that is how alot of pets are left on the streets.. These Idiots would rather get High than take care of their pets..

Catmandu, I said a prayer last night that Sir Lawrence would return to you and let himself be taken to the doctor or the shelter. You are just the best!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678