Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sable, Gable, Garbo, Chowder and Beavis

I sure have missed your crew!!! Thanks for sharing some of them with us again

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Thanks everyone! This little family has been quite the pleasure. I will try and get some updated pictures of the others.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca View Post
    Sorry Lisa, I don't mean to have favorites, but............................

BBBBBEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS! !!!!!!!!!

How I this boy. Boy have you made my night. I fell in love with you the first time I ever laid eyes on you.

Hope you are still doing well my big gorgeous fella.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system.
    Oh yes, how I remember that last picture when Gable & Garbo were just wee ones. Now look at them. Gosh they have grown into two gorgeous kitties.
    I just love their face markings. Too darn cute. Also little Chowder has grown into one handsome orangie, but please tell me that isn't a real rat by his feet.

Thank you so much for the pictures and stay well my dear.
    I posted him just for you!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    They're all gorgeous. Ziggy wants to know if her brother Chowder is a large boy. She's about 12-13lbs.
    Tracy
    Chowder weighs around 15 lbs. now!

Quote Originally Posted by K & L View Post
    Tracy
    Chowder weighs around 15 lbs. now!
    Wow!!! They've both become large cats. If I free fed my cats Ziggy would probably weigh about 20lbs by now because she loves to eat eat eat.