Thread: Little kitty by the road

Little kitty by the road

I just came back from a doctor's appointment. On my way home I saw a little cat, probably not quite grown, or just small, lying dead at the end of a driveway to a house on a busy road. His injuries were not that apparent, just some red on the end of his snout. He looked like he was sleeping peacefully on his side He actually looked comfy. Except he was wet from the cold rain falling on him. Probably, someone stopped and got him out of the road and laid him like that. He was black and white and looked well-fed.

I hope the driveway is the driveway of his so-called owners and when they return they are horrified out of their minds at what they let happen to their kitty. They knew they lived on a busy street right at a commercial intersection. And I hope their children are in the car so they can see what type parents they have and maybe they will grow up to be responsible pet owners.

I hope they all scream and scream and scream and scream.......

RIP, little kitty. Now you're warm and dry and free. If you have no family that misses you, all of us here on PT honor your passing.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

so sad why dont people think. My cats live in a very peacefull area still i will not let them out side.

RIP little kitty

And the fact is that everyone seems to be in a big hurry these days to do thier shopping, and I have almost gotten hit crossing a mall lot , as they are not watching where they are going.
    Poor Little One , we pray that he was not in pain, and his end came without suffering.
    Hes an Angel now with wings of Silver And Gold , and will be there to see you as you cried for him and were sad at his passing.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The little one is on a very safe place, and being watched over with great care. Sleep softly little one....

Please don't make assumptions, this little one could have gotten out by mistake, or it could have been an outside stray someone fed. Both situations have happened in my household. It breaks everyone's heart, but just pray for the kitty's safe passage to the bridge, and give your little ones an extra hug. They won't understand your tears, but they'll be there and will appreciate the extra attention... Have a Merry Christmas.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    stinkysmom:

This was overkill on your part. The first paragraph would have sufficed, and tho I'm sure you were upset, the rest of the post was mean-spirited. IMO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Well said Mary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    RIP, little kitty. Now you're warm and dry and free. If you have no family that misses you, all of us here on PT honor your passing.