Thread: Pretty Girl Needs a Home Fast...Please Forward On Please! PRETTY GIRL HAS A HOME!!!

Pretty Girl Needs a Home Fast...Please Forward On Please! PRETTY GIRL HAS A HOME!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many of you might recall early this year I took a cat named Fatty to a vets that is about 2 hours from my place and he was diagnosed with hyperthyoridism. Sadly my sister hasn't seen Fatty at all for a few months. I kept hoping that she would call me soon and tell me she finally saw him, but no such luck.

So that's why I'm starting this new thread. Pretty Girl is in need of a home ASAP. She is lost without her buddy Fatty. My sister would take her in but she already has 3 cats and well she's worried about Pretty Girl getting aggressive with her cats since Pretty Girl has front claws and her cats do not. Pretty Girl while she was outside would get grumpy with my sister's current cat "Kitten Kitten" but I'm guessing that it was just a territory thing.

I would love to take her in but financially I just can't afford to and their just isn't enough space.

My sister has been telling me that Pretty Girl has been hanging around on her front step almost every day now while last year in the winter time Pretty Girl would go and hide and then come around once the weather was warmer but now she want's to come inside.

The other night my sister said that she brought Pretty Girl inside her place and had her laying on her lap and my sister fell asleep and Pretty Girl was laying on her when she woke up.

My sister said she cried because she had to put her back outside (please don't judge my sister, she's just thinking of what's best for her cats right now) and I understand that she can't keep Pretty Girl but I really want to find her a home.

My sister also informed me that her cats are very cranky and usually don't accept new cats in and so it would be best if we could find Pretty Girl a home. We are roughly estimating Pretty Girl to be around 8 years old and she's just a complete lap cat, she loves to be held and loved on so please forward this to everyone and anyone you can think of. Pretty Girl really needs a home quickly. I'm going to be posting flyers around my town as well as listing stuff on several local websites around town.

Here is a link to the previous thread on Fatty and Pretty Girl:
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=144571

If you want to you can include my e-mail address when you re-post this so people can contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1214081922.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	41132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1214081926.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	41133  
    Last edited by Anikaca77; 12-19-2008 at 08:29 AM.

Melissa,

If you can find transportation to CT, I'll give her a furrrever home. Let me know.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I can't take her in, but I'll help with transport. I can put some Revolution on her too.

I'm full too, But I can help with transport. I been by Donna a coouple of times.
    I could take her from the Delaware to Donna.
    GILL & Crew;

We are possibly working out transport but it depends on if Donna will be able to take the 12 year old cat, I'll keep you guys posted. In the mean time please continue to forward this to everyone and anyone who might want a sweet lap cat who just wants to be warm for Christmas.

Thanks!

Melissa

Melissa,

I've been thinking alot about it and Tina has a roof over her head and people coming into see her. Your kitty needs me. So, if you can get her to me, and she's UTD on her shots, I'll give her the best home ever.

PM me with your phone number so we can talk. I'd like to get her asap.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Donna it was so great to talk with you!

Thank you for calling me!

Right now Pretty Girl is in my sister's spare room waiting to see if she will use the litter box! I hope she does tonight!

I will keep everyone posted!

Melissa

Melissa,

It was wonderful talking with you as well!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Pretty Girl knows what to do. Let me know how she's doing. Once this bad weather supposedly coming up is gone, we can plan the transport.

GILL,

You would be doing me a HUGE favor if you could help with the transport. Does McDonald's in New Haven sound okay with you? Let me know.

I'm so sorry to hear that Fatty has gone missing and that Pretty Girl is on her own. She must be so lost without her guy. But I'm so glad to read that she might be going to Donna's house! It will be so wonderful if she could have a permanent home full of warmth and love. Please keep us posted!
    Prayers that she will figure out the whole litter box thing so she can go to her future home.
    p.s. will you post an update if Fatty ever shows back up? Maybe a home can be found for him at that time.

Well Pretty Girl used the litter box last night!

So I'm just waiting to see if we have a home for her or not yet.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    Well Pretty Girl used the litter box last night!

So I'm just waiting to see if we have a home for her or not yet.

Melissa
    I thought Donna was going to take her..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I brought home Murphy this morning. She's 13 and has been at the shelter since July when her owners dumped her there cuz where they were moving didn't allow pets. UGH!!! She just had thyroid surgery and is doing great. Pretty Girl's situation is tugging at my heart strings. Do I take her and try to find a furrrever home for her??? Can someone help me decide?? Murphy is in my bathroom so I don't have any place to put Prettty Girl till the others get used to her.

I was originally supposed to adopt Tina but she was adopted yesterday.

Anyone interested in her?

She needs to be confined for a while but at least we know she is using a litter box.

Thanks,
    melissa

I can foster for a while.
    GILL & Crew;

I just wanted to update everyone and let everyone know what's going on so far with Pretty Girl.

Pretty Girl is going to be staying with John until Murphy gets comfortable.

Then John will be taking Pretty Girl to Donna up in CT as long as everything goes well with her staying indoors and she doesn't get depressed by being indoors, which I think once she adapts to living in doors, she'll love it. I'm just so happy Pretty Girl has found a forever home and one where she will be loved.

I'm really going to miss seeing her and I know my sister is going to miss her.

Thank you John and Donna so much,
    Melissa