Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rocky

Tomorrow I will have to face my first Christmas in eight years without my little buddy by my side. I know the feeling you have right now and I just want you to know that my heart goes out to you.
    (((((HUGS))))) I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Oyster and Annette, thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. ((((HUGS))))

Rocky,

It's Christmas and so hard without you here. Today we celebrated your life watching videos of you as a pup. That brought back the best memories ever. My co-worker got me a frame to put a picture of you in and I will do that soon, dear boy. I miss you so much. Merry Christmas dear boy we love and miss you so much down here.. I know you'll be watching over us this Christmas and always. You always were such a good boy and we speak of you often, and think of you every second of our lives. You brought a smile to so many faces down here and I know you're the brightest star in the sky. I love you sweet boy.

your mommy and family
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Dear Rocky,

it's been 2 weeks today since you passed away. I was thinking back today how much you loved us, you would have done anything for us. How much you made us happy with just your tail wagging until we would pet you and you would attack us with kisses. We were watching videos of you a few nights ago with your first Christmas we bought you a nylabone. You opened it without our help, you were indeed such a smart boy! The memories of you are still so clear to me as I was a child when we first got you. Remember when we went sledding you wanted so bad to go on? You just sat at the top of the hill with my parents watching out for us like you always did. You were a true loyal and faithful companion.

You seriously could do no wrong. Remember when you stole Dan's hat when you were a pup? He got so upset with you! When you got hit by that car, we thought we were going to lose you. I am so glad we didn't and you gave us 8 more years of unconditional love. You were the best dog ever. I don't think another dog could compare to you. You were our special black boy and one in a million. I am just so glad we found you and you found us. I love you so much, big guy we all do and miss you so much. Be good up at the bridge okay and welcome all of the other babies that have passed to the bridge with open paws, okay dear boy? I love you so much!!!

your mommy and family

Rocky had a wonderful life with you and was loved dearly. I know it's so hard and hurts so much. Only time will ease your pain. {{{Krista}}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry for your loss.

Aw, Poor Krista.
    Rocky is happy now and free from suffering

RIP ROCKY!
    Dogs//Wolves//Animals=:

{{{{{{{Krista}}}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so sorry!!

((((HUGS))))

----<---<--<{(@

Krista please accept my most sincere condolences on Rocky's passing.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm very sorry to hear about Rocky. RIP sweet pup.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Please accept my deepest apologies. I could have sworn I replied to this, yet when I was looking through the thread, I couldn't find it. I'm so saddened about this So sorry it had to happen so close to Christmas. And I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when the pain was really fresh. Please contact me if you ever need to talk. It's been two years now since I lost Duke. I will tell you the pain does lessen but it takes a good while.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Hi my sweet boy,

It's Christmas and I miss you so much. I have to say the pain has gotten easier but I'll never be over losing you. It still hurts. I still love you so much even though you're gone physically. We have a new puppy that you and Jenny had a part in sending her to me and your family.

She will NEVER replace you or Jenny. She is a doll and a charming puppy just like you were but she has a naughty streak just like you did when you were a puppy! What's better than sending me a little black fuzzy version of your puppyhood? She is no lab, but she has the heart of one. She is bringing us so much joy just like you and Jenny did. You still do.

I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Jenny too at the bridge and thank you for sending Dixie to us. Be good up there. I wish I could give you a big hug and I wish you were able to sit with me this year opening gifts. Thank you for being a huge part of my Christmas, and for that I will always love Christmas. I love you sweet boy!!

Love,

your mom and family.

{{{Krista}}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank you, Annette.

Today December 14th you have been gone 2 years. I can't believe it's been that long. I was so blessed to have you for 12, wonderful years. Rather than focusing on your death, I focus on how much you loved life til the day you left us.

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me and my family. You loved Christmas and unwrapping your presents. It was so hard losing you towards Christmas since you loved it so much. I do now focus on the good times, there were hardly any bad times with you.

You were such a good boy and we miss you so much. The pain is easier to deal with but you will always be in our hearts. Love you and miss you sweet boy.