Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cookies!! Tons of cookies! :)

Aww you are a love,thank you, i was up visiting my son yesterday in Auckland and we were having lunch at frolics cafe, next door was the shop of scotland, I got them some edinburgh rock and scottish fudge, so cookies will just finish my present nicely, cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh they look great! I love vanilla kipferl My sister usually makes so many different kinds (up to 14 different )- so I resist from making them.
    In the first weeks they ar just eaten away but when Christmas arrive some are keft and they can be in the tin until Easter
    Your Spritzgebaeck looks great too!

Here's a picture of the Vanilla cookies I love (the winning ones). If anyone is interested I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

http://www.kageopskrifter.dk/Smaa%20...iliekranse.jpg

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh YUM! You all are making me hungry!

I haven't made anything yet but I will probably start next weekend since I have company coming in next Monday and more coming to my Dad's. I have to bake for both houses.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post

I know what you mean by "passing machine" Kirsten, but I don't have one. I sometimes borrow one from a neigbor, but I suppose I could just cool them, roll them out and make a different shape.
    We call it a "cookie press" - you can also just make drop cookies with them, or take a plastic back, put the dough in, and then just snip off one corner to force the dough out of, you can make wreaths or ribbons that way, I figure you can draw a fairly reliable circle after a few tries - and the ones that don't come out well can be just thrown back in the bag and redone!
    I've Been Frosted

The pix of your cookies look scrumptious! I don't bake but a friend told me yesterday if you would like good recipes for baking and for candy, go to www.northpole.com. There are good recipes there and even games for the kiddies.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

tryin to kill me!? lol
    My plan was to just make chocolate chip cookies but i'm thinkin i'm gonna make alot more than that lol

My mom and I made cookies this weekend also. Ours were sugar cookies. I took a pix before we frosted them, there were 150 of them, not counting the fudge and chocolate suckers we made also.

Here's mom's cat Torry "helping" while we baked.

You all made me hungry, although I had breakfast not so long ago!!!!

We do not make cookies here, but they use to do this tradition in Alsace. I think I will try your recipe Kirsten
    The ones on the 4th picture look nice too (crescent moon shape)!

Kirsten, your cookies look delicious! And so many bowls full of Christmas cookies is a wonderful thing!

My sister and I will do our baking on Friday. Our family has two traditional recipes. My favorite are what we call "Babci" cookies (which just means "grandma", so that's not verey descriptive!). It's a cream-cheese-based dough, rolled out and cut into squares. Then, you add a glop of fruit-preserve-and-chopped-nut mixture, fold over the dough like a blanket, and bake. They're really delicious, and I've never seen them in a bakery or store. My Babci made great cookies!
    Oreo and Molly

These sure are making me hungry. I haven't baked cookies in a long time. I used to bake Christmas cut out cookies, gingerbread cookies, and snowball cookies for Christmas and chocolate chip cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies throughout the year.

Ahhh, all your cookies sound (and look) so delicious!!! I definitely need to try some of the recipes next year!

And making kitty cookies is an excellent idea! Here's a recipe I found:
    cat cookies

Kirsten

Thanks Kirsten for finding the cat cookies, here is a pic as requested of my xmas cookies, i just baked them yesterday, today i will melt chocolate and put them on the bottom of them, then put them in gift bags for my parents, i used a vanilla recipe instead of the shortbread cream one, as it tends to be a bit soft.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Those look good! I don't know if we're making cookies this year, if not we'll just buy some from the store.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..