Thread: Zoey

Zoey

Hi Zoey.......You are so beautiful. You do sound like a party girl.
    Sorry you were so sick in the beginning but it sounds like you
    have wonderful parents to take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a great life.
    A Dog Lover

"Ive Been FFFFrosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Is that real fur?

Zoey is beautiful! I have to ask, though, of that is a real fur toy she has with her. Fur is dead. Please do not buy any of that.

What a girl!

Good morning Zoey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful baby girl! (Make that "party" girl!) Now that's one joyful, life loving pupper I see before me! Oh, just look at that face...sooo proud! I must say Zoey, you've got the looks of a youngster and the spirit of a puppy! And being a beach, hiking and camping loving babe as you are, a girl after my own heart! (Wow, what a life! Maybe your family will consider adopting me!)

I can only imagine the great joy your family feels as they watch you relishing, squeezing every delicious drop of life out of each and every day, especially after having survived your most frightening, near brush with death! You put us too often whining humans to shame Not a minute of life to waste, every second to savor, right sweetheart? So kick up your paws and enjoy an extra special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart! And please, sit still long enough for your human to share a few extra hugs and kisses with you, from me! (Maybe during snugglie time with the peeps, after a long, fun filled day! hehe) Congratulations and wishes for many more happy years with your wonderful family, beautiful Zoey!

To the family of Zoey! Heartfelt thanks to you for adopting this precious girl! A doggie couldn't wish for a more loving, caring family, a happier life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Zoey !!!!

Would you look at that gorgeous DOTD we have today. Zoey, you are one pretty girl, sweetheart. We are so grateful to your family for adopting you and bringing you to good health. Having Parvo must have been the scariest thing on earth. You look like the picture of health now, thanks to your wonderful loving parents!!!! A California party girl? Yes indeed. You look like a born partyer. We would love to join you at one of your gala events. Congrats on your big day. Hopefully, celebrations will abound!! Please tell the family to add some special kisses for you from us. It will be our distant party contribution. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Zoey,

You are indeed a beautiful girl. I love your coloring. Sounds like life is
    going pretty good with your loving family around you. I'd love to take a
    long walk on the beach with you sweet girl. Big congratulations on being
    our honored pup as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs and
    kisses Zoey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What an INCREDIBLY beautiful dog--and a wonderful story!! I'm awestruck Big kisses from my pups to yours!
    I'm for dogs!

Zoey

AWW ur such a cutie. You must love that little fuzzy toy you have!

Lucy

I love dogs like you!