Thread: Cats 101 on Animal Planet?

Cats 101 on Animal Planet?

Anyone watching this series?

They analyze breeds and give a segment on who, what, when and why for each type.

Very interesting and informative!

I just recorded it today. I started to watch it but had to go to a party. I'll finish it tomorrow. I really like it. I also like Dogs 101, especially since there were PT doggies on it.

But it is very interesting to learn about the different cat breeds, because you don't hear about them as much as you do dogs.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am watching both dogs 101 and cats 101. I love them both!

My favorite was the sphynx piece! They are too cute

I just DVR them, and watch before bed usually. I also make Rickie watch, but he grips because I dont shut up... I talk about the cats, and before they say how they came to be, and medical issues, I tell him He REALLY hates that, LOL

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

ANIMAL PLANETS ON UP HERE, BUT YU HAVE TO GET A WHOLE LOT OF CRAP CHANNELS TO GET THAT GOOD ONE, AND ITS TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE , I WOULD RATHER PUT MY MONEY INTO HELPING MY SENIOR KITTYZENS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I watched one segment that had the Ragdoll, Servall and Sphynx. By the time the Sphynx was done, I was toast and went to bed. I love learning all about the cats and when and where they originated from.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yes, I saw the one last week and have this week's show on the DVR! I always like learning new things!
    I've Been Frosted

Yeah we have just been getting animal planet. I have been recording dogs 101 and as soon as I found out cat 101 was coming I had that added to my dvr.

YES YES YES LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! The meezers were on last night I was sooooo excited! My husband and I are cat lovers for the most part but we were BIG fans of the dogs 101 but we were thinking why don't they have one for cats and all of a sudden we saw the cat version and we LOVE IT!

*I've been Boo'd*

DUDE,

I was tripping on the Maine Coon cats segment.

You have to love getting all the info you get from the program.

Ed is one huge effer and I was really excited to see that the breed was known for some 'biggest' records.

But I didn't see the 'Biggest Bladder Buster' mentioned?

Yes, I've been enjoying both Dogs 101 and now Cats 101. I think there's a website where you can watch the episodes that you've missed too.

Yup of course my eyes have been glued to the TV.. Love it.. Very Interesting..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Watched both segments. Interesting and very informative for most people. I like that they review the breed as too care, grooming, and fitting with a family. It's nice that they show the different personalities.
    Lucky enjoyed watching with me. This guy loves TV.
    GILL & Crew;

Yes!! Have watched the programme!! Several of the Clan Cats were enjoying the show, too!
    Nine is Fine!!

Just this past weekend, I stumbled across this show on TV. Had never seen it before.

Barbara

I love Cats 101! I happened to catch it on a late night repeat yesterday