Thread: Charming Gentleman Chadwycke!

Charming Gentleman Chadwycke!

Good morning Chadwycke, sir! What a devilishly handsome chap you are! So glad you took time out of your busy day of cavorting and interloping to allow your hunky self to be photographed! Sounds like you're a "double dipper," calling one house "home," but happy to venture across the road to engage in some trash talk, share a snackie with furpals Angel and Magdalena; beg a belly rub, back rub and chin scratch from your second family! You've got the best of both worlds, sweetheart...smart kitty!

Congratulations to you charming Chadwycke, CAT OF THE DAY! Milk it for all it's worth! Love and cuddles to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AWWW CHADWYCKE, YOU ARE A CLEVER CAT, AND HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS WITH TWO HOMES WHERE YOU ARE RESPECTED AND LOVED, AND TWO MEEOWMIES TO SPOIL YOU.
    AND YOUR DEAR FRIEND ANGEL TO PLAY WITH, THERES A GREAT SET UP FOR ANY CAT, AND I THINK THAT THE FOUND CATS ARE JEALOUS THAT YOU ACN GO WHEREVER YOU PLEASE AND PLEASE WHEREVER YOU GO.
    THEY ARE COMBINING TO SEND A MIGHTY FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW TO A VERY LUCKY AND OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY. CHARMER CHADWYCKE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, neighbor Chadwycke!

from all of us in west San Jose! I'm so glad to meet you, sir, and hope your (ahem) first family get to see your honors today. Be careful crossing the road; the traffic in Cupertino can get a little hairy.

Liz and Don Juan and Zerlina
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Chadwycke you sure are a charmer!!!

Now wonder the lady cats in the neighborhood swoon when you come visiting!!!

Congratulaitons, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Chadwycke! You are sooooo handsome! Please, please be careful going across the road. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow... you sure are a handsome little kitty, Chadwycke! Once I saw that sweet picture of yours I knew you definitely DESERVED to be titled Cat of the Day! I don't know why your neighbors wouldn't like you. I mean, you're a handsome kitty so your neighbor-kitties should have been all over you! Oh well, I guess life isn't that simple sometimes!

None the less, you surely are deserving of your royal title today. Congratulations! *bows*

What a handsome fellow you are. Congrats on being COTD. Sending back rubs and belly rubs your way!

C.g. Chadwycke

HI THERE! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY DEAR!!YOU ARE SOOO HANDSOME WITH YOUR UNIQUE MARKINGS. I THINK IT IS HILARIOUS THAT YOU COME TO "TALK TRASH" WITH YOUR FELINE NEIGHBOTS!LOL THAT'S FUNNY.I LOVE THE PICTURES TOO. YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE IN CHARGE OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. WHAT A GUY-BLESS YOU MUCH! SUSANSWATLIN518