Thread: Spectacular Windigo!

Spectacular Windigo!

Good morning Windigo and a very happy Pet of the Day to you! (Love your name!) Oh, what a stunning animal you are; that's one magnificent action shot of you kicking up your heels so proudly! I'm so sorry to hear that you were once neglected and abused. Thankfully you found your way to a devoted forever family, to humans who would love you forever and always, unconditionally; to a safe place where your beautiful, spunky spirit could shine and your heart could heal! Happy ending rescue stories such as yours are what the best of Pet Talk is all about Windigo, and we thank your guardian for sharing your inspirational, heartwarming story with us! Much love to you on your well earned day in the winner's circle, magnificent Windigo! Enjoy a very happy day celebrating with your people, being spoiled to the max, and loved to pieces! Hope your human will give you a hug, some peppermint, or yummy apple or carrot, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Windigo you certainly are a stunning fellow!!!

I love your action picture!!! How wonderful that you now have a loving home and family to spend your days with!!! I hope you are all enjoying your special Day together. (with maybe a treat or two for you too, eh?)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodness gracious, Windigo! You sure are ONE handsome steed! I don't, I CAN'T imagine why someone would abuse you. That's cruel and you're too handsome of a horse to be abused... but now you're safe to a home. I see that you're still hanging on there in old age.. we hope you have a wonderful life!! Congratulations on being our very deserving royally titled Pet of the Day, Windigo!

What a beautiful Buckskin you are, Windigo! Cool name, too. I am sorry you were abused but am glad you now have an understanding and loving home to call your own . . . hope you enjoy lots of carrots and apples in celebration of your deserved honour as our magnificent POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Wow Windigo, you're gorgeous! Congratulations on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla