Thread: We need help

We need help

We have to get rid of our sealpoint siamese. Our new landlord said no pets allowed. We are devistated to have to do this.
    She is 3 years old. Not spayed or declawed. Very affectionate and gets along great with all people.

If you know of someone who can take care of her please call us ASAP as we are being charged $20.00 a day to keep her.
    Sorry I forgot. She is free.

Is this a change in policy in a place you already lived? Is there a case that you could ask her to be grandfathered clause in? Where do you live - city/state. Have you contacted Siamese Rescue groups?

It is a new place we moved into. Where can I find siamese rescue groups

It would help us to help you if we knew where you were located.
    Here is a link for Siamese Rescue.
    http://www.siameserescue.org/
    They have several locations around the United States.
    Do you have a photo of your cat that you could post here?
    I would love to see her and someone else may see her and fall in love and want to adopt her.
    I recently got two Siamese cats of my own so I know what wonderful cats they are.
    Good luck in finding her a new home.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

We are located in Edmonton Alberta CANADA

http://www.adoptananimal.ca/search.p...s=50&x=69&y=19

here is a list of shelters and rescues in Alberta, I would contact the cat rescues listed, there is one in Calgary
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aww - that's sad that you can't keep her. If I lived closer, I would take her in a minute!! I love Meezers and I really miss my 3 RB terrors! I'm sure you'll find a wonderful home for her. Good luck!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

There is a Yahoo group called Pets Calgary. Even though you are in Edmonton, I bet some people there can help you out!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Pets_calgary/

Free to join - and when you join up, you can include a short message. Tell them about your cat!

Also try Kijiji and Craigslist.

ALSO: email this lady in Calgary; she breeds Siamese...she will know people:

Alberta

Photo Name: Maureen Davies
    Cattery: Balimoor (CFA, TICA)
    Shipping? We ship both domestically and internationally.
    Notes: Grand Champion lines. Regional, Breed Winner, and National Winner lines. Supreme Grand Champion lines. Pet cats/kittens altered prior to placement. Written sales contract with written health guarantee. Veterinary health certificate provided at time of sale. FeLV and FIV negative. Ringworm free. Seal, blue, chocolate and lilac lynx point. Seal, blue, chocolate and lilac point.
    Works with other breeds: Balinese, Oriental Longhair, Oriental Shorthair

Contact Balimoor by:

Mail to Email: maureen.davie <at> shaw.ca
    Phone Telephone: 403-239-9519
    Fax FAX: 403-241-8233
    Paw Visit the Cattery: http://members.shaw.ca/balimoor
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks to everyone that responded. We are pleased to say that we have found another place that allows cats.

That is great news, good to see a happy ending to this story, i was going to say just that, look for another place to live, so i am happy you can keep your kitty, very happy indeed.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by elcd06 View Post
    Thanks to everyone that responded. We are pleased to say that we have found another place that allows cats.
    That is very good news.

IMHO, I think if your Meezer girl is already 3 years old, she should be spayed.
    There are health reasons for this, including decreasing her chances of developing mammary cancer.

Best of luck in your new place, and come back and visit us, with pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by elcd06 View Post
    I hardly ever visit Introductions but when I read this, my heart sank. I'm so glad that you found somewhere else to live so that you can keep your precious furkid. Merry Christmas!

P.S. As soon as possible, please have her spayed. It helps to prevent uterine cancer among other illnesses down the road.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11