Thread: Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin

What a great name for him. And thank you for taking him into your heart and home; not too many older kitties have that kind of luck. Your patience turned a somewhat feral sounding kitty into a wonderful house cat; you are all so lucky to have each other. Penguin, enjoy your special day, and family, you are very special too.

Hello, Penguin!

Glad that you found a wonderful home! I must say that you look quite the dapper gentleman. The dapper gentleman here - Crunch - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	41086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment - crunch gypsy 2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	41087  

Lovely face, funny name..

Hi Penguin, happy COTD to you!!

You are a very lucky fella been rescued from the dangers of the street life, I'm so happy for you! and I'm so happy for your mom and dad too because I know for sure they have a great friend in you!!!!

My best wishes for a long and joyful life for you in your lovely forever home. Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Penguin what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Both of your pictures are wonderful!!! What a hoot it must be to live with you!!! I'm so glad you have the wonderful loving home you so deserve!!!
    It breaks my heart when kitties don't know how to play. I've had a couple like that. It's such a joy to see them finally start to play.
    I hope you gets lots of toys and goodies today and enjoy them all.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes Mr. Penguin you are a very handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

What a great story!!!! Kudos to you for rescuing this great boy!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

He has learned so much in 'Kat Kollege' and is now in graduate school where he has just discovered the joys of camping out in blanket tents made by human knees. His main skills are sleeping, starting up one-way conversations at 2 a.m., and looking very handsome. We love him!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Penguin! Awww! That closing paragraph, and that bottom shot of you cuddling with your "Dad," melted my heart...utterly! Snuggles with Dad and Mom under the knee tent, romping with your furbisibs; snoozing the days away...you sure hit the pot at the end of the rainbow the day your Mom and Dad welcomed you into their hearts and home! Heartfelt thanks to them for coming to your rescue; for taking you off of the mean streets and making your healthy and whole once more! It's so great to know that yet one more deserving kitty has found his forever home!

Congratulations and much love and cuddles to you, precious Penguin!!! Hope you and the entire crew, human and furry, are enjoying a very happy, extra special, fun filled Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Penquin boy

Hello Penquin congradulations you are now a world famous cat. Cant believe how handsome you are. This website never fails to brighten my day.

Lucky little Penguin! Oh, your pictures are so darling!! Sweet tuxie boy, how lucky you are to have found a loving furrever home where you can snooze away.

Congratulations on being COTD. You are a handsome guy and my two boys say "welcome to the good life!".
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

AWWW , HELLO MR PENQUIN!!!
    I THINK ATHT THE NICEST CATS OF THE DAY ARE VETERAN CATS LIKE MR PENQUIN WHO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED AROUND BY LIFE, AND THEN IN THIER MATURE YEARS FIND THIER PLACE IN THE SUN.
    ITS A GREAT DAY WHEN AN OLDER CAT LIKE MR PENQUIN BEATS THE ODDS AGAINST HIM, AND FINDS HIMSELF A FURREVER HOME AND A LOVING FAMILY.
    MY OLDER CATS TUBSTER PANTHER, MOOSE THE MAGNIFICAT , SMOKEY AND BO BO LEAD THE CHEERS AND SMILE FOR MR PENQUIN, OUT TRULY NEWEST AND LUCKIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mr. Penguin

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THESE WONDERFUL TUXEDOS-HOORAY! MR. PENGUIN IS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF THEIR HANDSOMENESS AND THEY ARE SOOO IRRESISTIBLE TOO!MY TUXIE SAMMY SAYS HELLO AS WELL! CONGRATS FOR BEING HONORED TODAY AS CAT OF THE DAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOY EACH NEW DAY AS MUCH IF NOT MORE-THAN THE LAST ONE! BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Penguin, what a handsome kitty man you are! And how smart of you to choose your family at just the right time when you needed them. Happy Cat of the Day and a wonderful happy life to you!

P.s., please meow to your peeps to register you for PT. We love tuxies and I for one would be delighted to have you.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Penguin, what a delight it is to meet you and hear all about your wonderful purrsonality. Really, it was a very lucky day for you when you developed that skin condition, because just look at the fabulous life you have now!

My mummy cat was a very wary feral and took an awful lot of catching. Just like you, she learned to play late in life and she has now come such a very long way. Unlike you, she has not yet learned the art of conversation, but I hope that lies in her future.

Congratulations to you!