Thread: so Upset over a puppy breeder!!!

so Upset over a puppy breeder!!!

When I got my golden Gracie I never really knew to look into the breeders as I do now... Well I was looking things up online today and found a site about a puppymill breeder who abused over 800 dogs!!! The breeder happens to be were my gracie came from!!! Im sooo upset and angry, this lady is a monster and I had no idea! I remember when they were going to deliver her to me I decided I was going to a local lady ( a family who had 1 little of golden puppies) who had a female puppy and seemed very responsible but this Kathy lady flipped on me and told me I cant change my mind and would still have to buy Gracie so I did since I didnt really know anything. Gracie came to me at about 8 weeks old or so thats what I was told, She had ring worm, worms, kennel cough and still has food aggression, she is a HOG and eats anything and everything.. I love her to death but she has costed me alot of money in medical bills and I pray she doesnt end up with hip problems since I cant really tell yet!!! I sawa video and all on this lady and I hope she goes to jail for years and has to suffer like the more animals she made suffer... all you have to do is google Kathy Bauck and it takes you to many articles!

Yes that is very sad on the dogs that are caught in the Greed of Puppy Mills.. Personaly I wish they would shut down All Breeders.. There are way to many babies in Shelters that need Loving Homes.. Yes Golden's & Lab's can be costly with medical problems.. I had a chocolate lab that I adopted from a shelter & she had all kinds of medical bills.. She has since gone to RB about 4 years ago..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

They really should be shut down.. this lady sent me pictures and made it seem like they lived inside her house in this healthy envirement and were very healthy and happen. She told me they had a vet on the site and were check for everything... Here on the sites about her it said she did all the shots etc to the puppies, and shes not any form of a vet! its just sickening. I guess im kinda happy for having Gracie though, I got her out of that hell hole of a place!

Now think about it = How healthy can over 800 dogs be in one location?? Oh I cant even bear the thought of the smells & sad the dogs look.. They prob dont have any room to move.. UUkk just so disgusting..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Now think about it = How healthy can over 800 dogs be in one location?? Oh I cant even bear the thought of the smells & sad the dogs look.. They prob dont have any room to move.. UUkk just so disgusting..
    I know... I wish I knew they had that many dogs there in the first place.. I def would have never gotten a puppy from them.

That's too bad. Mill owners are smart as a whip when it comes to hiding what they do. They do use nice houses for where you meet the puppy. Sometimes they don't live on site where they keep the dogs, so you meet the puppy at their personal house and its all cleaned up nice. You've got to be very clever to outsmart some of them.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

That is horrible! You didn't know back then.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Now please, give your dear Gracie a huge hug! You rescued her, in a way. And you didn't know any better at the time.

I saw a video on that miller (Kathy don't want to post her name and have us get tons of hits) a few weeks back, it was linked on craigslist here. It made me sick; I didn't even post about it on here, it was horrible. I am glad there are people who can stand it enough to DO something about it. I support them and their work, but I could never do it myself. I think I'd end up tearing those millers limb from limb.

Yeah puppy mills are just awful. If she has a website I suggest NOBODY clicks on it you're just giving her more reason to do it if she so many hits. they need to be shut down for sure. it just makes me so angry and sad for those poor animals.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Wow... I heard about that puppy mill. How very, very sad. =(

I truly hope that Gracie "lucked out", and got some decent genes, free of hip dysplasia, luxating patellas, and all of the other common genetic diseases in the breed. And I hope the same for her puppies.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

suprisingly other than the kennel cough, rignworms etc she had when I got her as a puppy she seems pretty healthy... When she goes to the vets they said she healthy although she gets yeast infections in her ears very easily other than that she looks great which is a huge relief..

Angelbow: I have two cats who regularly get ear infections. Er, I should say USED to get.

My vet has giving me an ear wash, good for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. As long as I use that twice per week, we are free of infections. The vet said once per week should be enough. I decided to do twice per week; that way, if I miss one day, I don't need to worry just stay on my schedule.

It isn't very expensive at all, you can order it on line as it does not require a prescription. Preventing the infection in the first place has been most helpful for me.

Two different products, do the same thing. One ear wash is Oti Clens. The other is MalAcetic Otic.
    Same routine with each wash. Put in a few drops, use a cotton swab to clean out the ear. And remember to wear your rain gear so you don't get soaked with the inevitable head shake.

thanks freedom... I will have to look it up and get some!