Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Hello!!

Hello Everyone
    It’s been so long since I’ve posted or even browsed here. I’m sure I’ve missed so many good and sad posts that I would never be able to go back and catch up.

Our household hasn’t changed much. Luckily we haven’t added anymore new additions, and our last group has grown into quite the family. In fact they’ve pretty much taken over the entire household. That would be Mama cat (Sable) and Gable and Garbo. We still have the handful of ferals outside the house, and of course still caring for the park ferals. Kevin pretty much took over that duty when I was so ill last year.

Avon is still the PITA (pain in the butt) and Mouser..well is Mouser. Now for Leila..she has made a remarkable improvement and now has free roam of the entire house. She hops on Kevin’s lap every evening for a tasty lick of ice cream and then settles down, yes would believe, in our lap!! The rest of the bunch are doing well and just growing older.

Thanks for the few that have inquired where I’ve been. I will do my best to be more regular these days. I never found out the whole source of my illness, but am doing much better.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Welcome back! I am glad you are feeling somewhat better. It is also good to hear the gang is doing so well. Lap cat indeed!

Lisa, it's good to see you again. We HAVE missed you. I'm glad you're feeling better. It's hard to treat an illness without a real diagnosis.

Don't be a stranger! We all miss seeing your beautiful kitties.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Lisa ~ I'm so glad to hear your health is better. We've missed you and the park kitties. Welcome back!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am sogld to hear from you again. You have been missed.

Lisa, welcome!!! Been wondering how things were, thanks for the update on the in house and feral groups. Glad to hear you are feeling better, hope you can pop in more often and more regularly.

WE HAVE ALL MISSED YOU ON PET TALK, AND WE ARE HOPING THAT THIS THREAD MEANS, THAT LIKE DOLLY YOU ARE BACK WHERE YOU BELONG!!
    PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY AGAIN!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lisa!!! I have missed you for sure!! I do not post much but read each day and often wonder how you have been. I am glad you are feeling somewhat better but recall how miserable you were and how frustrating not to really know what it is you have been fighting and dealing with. Again, I am REALLY glad to hear from you again my PT friend

So glad to have you back onboard. You, and your critters, have been missed.

LISA! HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS!

The best part of hearing from you is that you are feeling better. I hope that continues.

Sounds like your fur clan has really settled in. I still remember your story about the chick (duckling?) that kept following Kevin at the park!

Welcome home.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hey, Lisa! I haven't been reading or posting regularly in forever either! I'm sorry to hear that you have been really sick but glad to hear that you seem to be feeling better!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Lisa, I've missed you so much and I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better and that Kevin and the furkids are also doing well. I hope to see you posting here more regularly. Welcome back!!!

Welcome back! We've missed you and the kitties

Hi! It's nice to see you again. I have often wondered how you were doing, and it's great to hear that you are feeling better.

Kisses to ALL the kitties - should keep you busy for a while.

Thanks everyone! I will get busy with the camera again and post some updated photos.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers