Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Hi Rocky......You are a handsome little fellow. I love your color.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope your family will make your special day special for you. Like giving you some toys.
    A Dog Lover

"Ive been frosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Hi Rocky !!!

Look at you, buddy!! You're such a handsome boy and so talented!! We love that shiny pearlized coat. Your color is unique and, we have to say, beautiful. Sorry that isn't a masculine word but we just had to say it. It's a great pleasure to meet you today. Congratulations on being our adorable DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us here in sunny Florida. Celebrate all day!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well Hello Rocky-Doodle-Littleguy, what a cute little fellow you are. And so talented too. It doesn't matter how old you are dear Rocky, it's obvious your family loves you a lot. Hope you have many more happy years together. Hugs and treats for you today and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh Rocky, sweetie, you sound like you are a real charmer. What a pleasure to meet you today, cutie. You sound like you truly do deserve to be honored as our very special Dog of Day.

Greetings Rocky! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Handsome, that you are! And I have to agree with my fellow posters, your shiny, shimmery coat is simply stunning! So, you're a stuffie stealer? hehe Well, I'm sure all is forgiven the moment you plant some of those warm, sloppy kisses on your guardian's face! A lover boy/smoocher as well as a stuffie stealer...what a guy! You're simply precious Rocky, and your family, especially your young person, is so lucky to have a furkid as fun loving, life loving, and people loving as YOU in their lives! (And smart and talented to boot...would love to see you dance!!)

Much loves, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Rocky! Hope you and your family are having a fun day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top dog!!!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Rocky,

You are just adorable, little guy with such a sweet face. It's good to meet
    you today baby boy. I am so happy to know what a great family you have.
    Every pup should be so loved.Big congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rocky

What a cutie! I want him to kiss me!