Thread: Precious Pico

Precious Pico

Oh my goodness. I should really let one of our chi owners here start this thread but I can't help myself. Pico I can tell by the way that you are standing and looking at your human that you just want the whole camera thing to be over quickly so that you can go play. I loved reading about you this morning and got a real laugh out of your human's comment that when you bark you sound like a "rabid squirrel." Don't worry, though, he loves you and has nominated you to the highest honor in all of dogdom - Dog of the Day! Congratulations to a big dog in a small dog's body - Pico!

Pici...What a darling baby you are. I would love to have you. I would
    spoil you rotten also. Congratulations on DOTD. Tell daddy to give you a extra
    hug for me. You are so pretty.
    A Dog Lover

"Ive been Frosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Hi Pico !!!

Good morning to you, precious baby boy!!! No problem Pam. We are honored that you started the thread this morning. Who could resist Pico? Your story has put a cuteness overload smile on our faces. We would love to hear your sound effects in person, little man. How wonderful that you have Loci to pal around with each day. A big buddy for a tiny little guy. We actually know that you are a big doggie in a little doggie suit. Believe us, we are too. Congrats on your big day as our adorable DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses and belly rubs from us today. Some for Loci and Ginger too. Happiness always, sweetheart!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 12-09-2008 at 04:37 PM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Pico, you are so precious! I don't have time to post very often, but just HAD to today, to tell you that I think you look like a prince, too!

I would just love to hear one of your "Pico peeps!" You've figured out that sometimes a little "peep" gets more attention than a big "woof." How clever of you!

Enjoy your day as DOTD!

Dorrie

Pico you are a wittle cutie pie.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello Pico, aren't you just the cutest little boy. Um, I mean big boy. I am sure that you are much bigger than you appear. I sure would love to hear your rabid squirrel imitation, little man, I am sure that it is very scary. Enjoy your day, sweetie, as our very special Dog of the Day.

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Pico! Small but mighty, that's you! hehe 3 lbs (on a good day) of unbridled spunk and spirit! Can't blame my dear friend Pam for wanting to jump on the celebration bandwagon...you're irresistible! And of course you're spoiled rotten, just as it should be! You're a Daddy's boy, no doubt about it! What a fun pack you 3 amigos make! Cuteness overload alerts going off at your house all day long, no doubt! Hope you and the gang are all enjoy an extra special, fun filled "top dog" day! No doubt your Daddy's making sure you're all being spoiled to the max...more than usual! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Pico, and to Loci and Ginger too!
    P.S..."Rabid squirrel..." Your Daddy's quite the comedian!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pico,

You are a cutie pie pup & it's great to meet you today. I hope you
    have a big celbration in your honor as our precious DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you Pico.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

cutie pie!

He's so cute! I could just kiss those chubby cheeks!::