Thread: Aggressive bulldog mommy!

usdiver1 Guest

Aggressive bulldog mommy!

mY english bully just had 3 pups. they are 8 days old today and she is showing agression towards them. Anything I can do? Is this normal. She is young, only 14 mths old and got a lot of advice before breeding her, but most of it said it would be okay to breed her at her 2nd heat, am now fearing that I shld have waited longer. HELP!!!!

Hmmm, the second heat cycle is the best time to start breeding. It could be because she is a first time mother. If she gets to aggressive and starts hurting them you should start bottle raising them. DO NOT BUY WALMART MILK.!!!! Use esbilac puppy formula! And if you breed her after this and the same thing happens think about getting her spayed.

what seems here.. is she was far too young...

she seems not mature enough for having puppies... like she sees them as strage things that try to get too close.... perhaps the mother instinct will pop soon or you´ll have to bottle feed and estimulate the puppies to relieve themselves...

keep a goo deye on them and let us know what happens... some dogs are motherly on the go some take some time, let´s hope yours get the idea fast and starts to take care of them...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365