Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nothern CA Cat Show Coming Up In Early April In Pleasanton!!!

I decided to change the title to this thread to make it more current. That would be great if you could also go Cindy and it would be great to finally get to meet you too.

It would be great to meet you and others too. Plus, I've never been to a cat show before.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have been to cat shows in Pleasanton,Stockton,San Mateo,Hayward,San Jose and Reno and Millbrae.
    I have never shown though.

I will definately be there. Probably Sat. We should definately meet!
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    I will definately be there. Probably Sat. We should definately meet!
    Claudia
    I think that Sat. would also work better for me too. Hopefully I'll get to meet you.

Since this is so far out, either day will work for me, so if Saturday is looking good for everyone, let's plan for Saturday. What time do we all want to meet? KAK and I will commute up together.

I'm just bumping this thread up again to remind everyone about the upcoming cat show in Pleasanton on April 4th and 5th. Wolflady and I are planning on being there on Sat. April 4th. I'm not sure of the time yet. I hope that some other PT'ers will be able to make it.

I was just coming back here to check for a time. I'll need to know so I can plan my volunteer time around it.
    Looking forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others for the first time.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm soooooooo jealous!!! I love that Cat Show...this is the one we went to with Karen, Tracey, Amberlee, Gina and her friend, right??? Or was that somewhere else???

Either way, I wish I could too!!! Have lots of fun and say "hi" to the kitties for me!!!

Hugs, Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

OMG Kelly! Soooooo good to see you post and yes, you're right. This is the same catshow that you went with us to
    **hugs**

I think what Tracey and I are going to do is have breakfast around 10:30am on Saturday and then will head up to the show from there which would probably put us in Pleasanton around 12:30 I'm thinking. Perhaps we could meet just inside the entrance where you check in and pay your entry fee?

I I will be there showing both days in Pleasanton.

Hi everybody. I'm new to this. This will be my very first cat show. I've been told that I should enter my polydactyl cat, but I never knew how. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesquaretatt2 View Post
    Hi everybody. I'm new to this. This will be my very first cat show. I've been told that I should enter my polydactyl cat, but I never knew how. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful kitties.

Welcome to PT. Most of us are just going to the cat show. Our cats won't be there. I hope you can make it.

I was trying to find a coupon for the Pleasanton show so I found a website and e-mailed a lady about it. At first she replied that she didn't think that there were any coupons available for this show. I just received another e-mail from her and she attached a flyer that states that if you mention this ad that you receive $1 off of admission. I'll try to attach the flyer. I printed out a few to bring with me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for posting the flyer. I printed it and directions to the show out, so am ready to go! See you soon!

**hugs**