Thread: Salt Lake City- Strutt Your Mutt?

Salt Lake City- Strutt Your Mutt?

I know it is a bit early but does anyone plan on going? My brother and I are bringing Sammy and Springen. Hope to see some of you there!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Yeah I'll be there. I'm hoping I can find someone to bring with me as you're only allowed to bring 2 dogs per person and I want to bring all 3. It is on May 30th this year. Here's the official website:
    http://www.strutyourmutt.org/

Info:
    14th Annual Strut Your Mutt
    2009 Saturday, May 30th - Sugar House Park - SLC
    Who: Pet lovers who want to raise money for Utah's homeless pets and have a great time with their dogs in the park.

What: Leisurely 1.5 mile group dog walk plus booths, contests, demonstrations, entertainment, refreshments and more. Buster's Backyard (for those who raise over $350) flyball, agility, frisbee and coursing performances. Contests include Best Trick and Pet/Owner look-a-like.

Where: Sugar House Park - 2100 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City

When: Saturday, May 30th. Registration begins at 8 AM (walk begins at 9:15). Register on line at strutyourmutt.org.

Why: Strut Your Mutt is No More Homeless Pets in Utah's biggest yearly fundraiser. All proceeds from the event go to No More Homeless Pets in Utah, a 501 c3 non-profit organization working to end the euthanasia of homeless dogs and cats statewide and promote humane alternatives for feral cats.. PETCO will once again be the presenting sponsor.

Featured again will be Buster's Backyard, an exclusive area within the main event reserved for those participants who have raised a designated level of donations. The area features a catered meal, door prizes, games for people and dogs to play together, seated massage for humans, and much more.
    Last edited by wolf_Q; 03-22-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Okay we'll talk about where we'll meet up as it gets closer. Hopefully you can find someone, I'd love to meet Skya as well as see your other two again.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Yeah usually my friend Michele goes with me with her two dogs Cisco and Freyja but she's moving to Ohio in early May so she won't be here. Skya is a chicken dog, she probably won't let you pet her, but you will be able to see her at least. It will be nice to meet Sammy and Springen!

Oh I remember her with Cisco. Sam can be really shy too.. He warms up quickly though. Springen will say hi to everyone who passes by I'm sure haha

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Anyone else planning on going? I just registered and set up my fundraising page: http://www.firstgiving.com/nebokevaskya

Thumbs up U'Mutts (Dog Pack from 1st Unitarian Church)

Hi!

We have an Animal Ministry at our church and have formed a Dog Pack: U'MUTTS. I have a fundraising page set up at http://www.firstgiving.com/umutts.

See you there!

Tresa

The rescue rep from CrestCare, who just picked up the little Chinese Crested I pulled from Animal Control here, said she was taking him and one of her CC's. So, if you see two little naked dogs, say hi to Darwin for me.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Thumbs up *Invite* to Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post

... my friend Michele ... with her two dogs Cisco and Freyja ...
    moving to Ohio in early May ...
    Well, HELLO!!

Ohio --- in early MAY === Plenty of tyme to do the Findlay Gathurin
    on May 24th - Memorial Day weekend SUNDAY!

Have you intro'd Michele to the Findlay Bark Park Tails?

Where's she going to be living?
    Please be sure to *Invite* her and the FurKids to Findlay!