Thread: Creamsicle Carter

Creamsicle Carter

Carter,

You sure are one pretty kitty!!

This little tiger is Carter - a recent addition to our family. He's a six-month old creamsicle tabby with the most beautiful eyes. Notice how they match his coat perfectly.
    Indeed, your eyes do match your coat beautifully - and all together you are one handsome Cream kitty! Rescued, huh? We're clapping (or clawpping) over here for your survivability of being all left alone.. poor little kitty! But, now you have a nice safe home!!

Misty here..

Like any respectable six-month old kitten, Carter's energy levels exceed normal limits and playtime is of the highest priority-unless it's dinner time.
    Ooo, yes! Playtime is the best time of all, huh? Mom calls me a fat kat because I eat so much. I think that's quite rude!! You're a very pretty kitty. Congratulations on CotD, hun!!

Carter

Thank you so much for rescuing Carter; I'm sure he wouldn't have survived an Anchorage winter on his own. And how lucky you are that all the other kitties love him, too. And a lap cat? You have the best of all worlds! Enjoy Carter, and Carter, enjoy your special day.

Carter, you didn't just find a home, you found a fan club! What a lucky boy to land in such a welcoming cat-dom. (kingdom, fiefdom, cat-dom)

I've lived through the "kitten with too much energy" more than a few times, so I know what fun your family is having. My kittens quickly discover the back of the recliner can be used as a springboard on a pivot and turn. The recliner is never upright, it always looks like someone got up from lying on it.

I do hope you can take a few moments today from your hectic playtime schedule, in order to celebrate this wonderful honor. Someone thinks an awful lot of you to even nominate you, and wow, look, you are Cat of the Day! Chin rubs, fella.

Carter, you have the sweetest face and it sounds as though you have the personality and disposition to match. What a lucky break that you allowed your family to rescue you. Keep on playing and purring and most of all, enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Smooches to you Carter on your special day!
    We Alaskan kitties would like to say meeeeeow. Stay warm!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

AWWW Carter you are so handsome! Enjoy your day.

Carter you are indeed a gorgeous fellow!!!

Your lovely coloring really sets off the color of the rose in your picture too!!!
    I am so very happy that you found the purr-fect loving home and family for yourself. I hope you are all enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings cutie pie Carter! What a sweet and yummy, utterly charming creamsicle kitty you are! It's no big surprise to hear how handily you won over your humans, and your furry sibs! Who could resist a joyful, fun loving, energized ball of fire such as you! But nothing beats those warm and snuggly, lap warming purrr sessions...pure bliss for we humans! Many thanks to the Kitty and K-9 Connections for all of their great work, making happy, forever unions such as yours possible, and to your parents for giving such a deserving feline a chance at happiness!

Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day reign, Carter! Hope it's an extra special and fun filled day for all! Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie Carter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute Carter!

You are a lovely lil' boy! And kudos to your pet parents for adopting you!

AWWWWWWWWWWW!! AND AGAIN I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD ABANDON SUCH A DEAR LITTLE CAT, AND LEAVE POOR CARTER TO FEND FOR HIMSELF IN THIS SOMETIMES COLD WORLD
    BUT TAHNK OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD ABOVE, AS CREAMSICLE CARTERS STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING AND HE HAS FOUND HIS FURREVER HOME WITH A LOVING FAMILY WHERE HE WILL BE TRULY TREASURED AND LOVED
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR CREAMSICLE CARTER, OUR LUCKIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwww, Carter! You are such a cutie! I'm a mush for orange kitties. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Creamsicle carter

WHAT A PERFECTLY DELICIOUS NAME FOR OUR CAT OF THE DAY! CONGRATULATIONS CARTER-BIG C ! YOU ARE SOOO HANDSOME AND YES THOSE EYES ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU ARE SO SWWET AND CREAMSICLE SEEMS A PERFECT NAME IN THAT SENSE TOO-ALONG WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL COAT!YAKE CARE LITTLE PRINCESUSANSWATLIN518

What a cute little ORANGEMAN!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!