Thread: Mona

Mona

Mona,
    You are certainly a very beautiful Boxer.
    She loves to run, wrestle, and most of all, cuddle.
    Cuddling is the best thing of huh, honey? You are obviously very beloved & your 'paw'rents are very lucky to have you as a beloved dog!

Mona loves children and people in general, but she is a very skittish, wary dog when it comes to adult strangers. She's quite protective of us. She will bark at just about anyone or anything that crosses our path, but her "bark" isn't so much a bark but a low growl followed by a "boof" sound. I think it is a sound unique to Mona, and not very threatening at that. But it doesn't take her long to warm up to people. Soon after first meeting them she is kidney bean dancing around them like crazy, giving kisses non-stop!
    Oh, I wish you were here to give me little slobbery Boxer kissies.. you sure sound like a great dog. You give kissies, you protect your 'paw'rents and you are a scaredy dog at the same time. My dogs are very protective of us too. You sound like you have a very adorable woof!! Congratulations on DotD, babe!

Hi Mona.....You are a beautiful Lady. You do have big pretty brown eyes.
    I see you also like tennis balls. I wish you lived near me I could give you all the tennis balls you wanted. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how
    pretty you are. Have a long and wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    "Ive been Frosted"
    Thanks, Cassie's Mom
    LHCamry

Hi Mona !!!

What a great name for a great doggie!!! Not only are you the quintessential Boxer, but the quintessential doggie. Not to mention how adorable you are, sweetie!!!!! We would love to have a lap dog like you. Come on over. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, Mona Girl!!! Have a wonderful day, playing and celebrating!!! Please tell the family to cover you with kisses from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Chilly, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey Mona, I do believe that ball you are holding has had it! Time for mom to find a new one -- AGAIN, by the sounds of it! You are such a sweetie.

My neighbor has 2 boxers: Satchi is 18 months and Princess is 6 months. He is training them, reads up on them on a Boxer forum, and takes them to Boxer MeetUps for play time once per month. So I am learning lots about boxers from him. Know what? You fit the description! Play hard, run hard, cuddle close.

Take time to celebrate this special honor today, Mona, you are Dog of the Day!

Dear sweet Mona, how I would love to hear you go "boof." And then watch you do the kidney bean dance. You sound like such a delightful doggie girl. And you and my Bella would get along fine when it comes to ripping up balls and toys. Wishing you years of happiness Miss Mona with lots of hugs and treats along the way. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

A beautiful, drooly, sweet and lovable, 60 plus pound Boxer; my kind of lap dog

Congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, precious Mona! I laughed out loud when I clicked on your adorable photo! Hmmm, I know that ball! hehe And no doubt it's covered in slobber! And one thing I've learned reading Dog of the Day these many years, you Boxers (like my Labbie) sure know how to "kidney bean!"

You're such a precious Boxer baby, and your family is so blessed to have a lovable, joyful, life and people loving pupper such as you in their lives, Mona! Here's to a very happy and fun filled (eviscerating stuffies, shredding tennis balls) Dog of the Day celebration, and many, many, many more happy years with your wonderful family! Hugs and slobbery smoochies to you, beautiful Mona!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mona,

What a beautiful Boxer girl you are Mona. Looks like your tennis ball is
    one of your favorite toys. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as
    our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Miss Mona

What a beautiful gift you are! I Love you, your so cute!