Thread: Handsome Buddy !!!

Handsome Buddy !!!

We know we're not alone in our desire to jump into the screen and give you a million smooches!!! No matter what breed you are, Buddy, you are a handsome fella!! We also figured you have a stellar personality by reading your bio. What a great guy to have around and another marvelous rescue story. Please accept our hearty congrats on being our DOTD today!!! We send kisses to you also to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there Buddy, you handsome boy you!!! Nothing like a heart melting, "happy ending" rescue story such as yours to warm a cold winter's day! Count me in Buddy, I'm a "screen diver" too! But seriously Buddy, how could anyone resist a pup as sweet as you? Well, not your family, that's for sure! I can definitely see the Fox Hound in you, but no matter your breed blend Buddy, you couldn't be any more "pedigree" if you tried...handsome and smart, packed with personality with a heart THIS big...you're every family's dream doggie...except for maybe that knack you pups all seem to have for hogging Mom's side of the bed! (We wouldn't have it any other way!) Extra blesssings to you sweetheart for stepping in after the passing of your beloved predecessor Luke, helping to fill that empty space in your people's hearts. What an amazingly long, and no doubt happy life he lived! And now his loving spirit lives on in you; you do his memory, his legacy proud, Buddy!!!
    Lots of love, mucho smoochies and big Houndie sized hugs to you on your big day, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved reign as Dog of the Day, and each and every exquisite moment of your wonderful life!
    Love, Sandra and Star the yellow Labbie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Buddy! Lady speaking here.

You sure are handsome and I think you got a little of us Red Heeler in ya! Either way, you sure are a VERY, VERY deserving guy & you probably love your pawrents a lot! congratulations, Buddy. Honor your day well & make sure to get lots of steak (or at least sneak it! giggles)

Buddy, you are such a handsome boy and there's something about you that just looks like a gentleman. I'm glad you got saved and came to a loving home. I wish I could see you do your special sitdown, it must be so cute. Hugs and treats for you today dear Buddy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Buddy,

You are a handsome boy with a wonderful personality. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you celebrate your special
    day with treats, hugs & kisses. Wishing you & your family a long & happy
    life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Wow Buddy, you sure are a handsome boy! It sounds like you keep your family on their toes.
    Congratulations on being our DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Buddy, I don't know what breed or breeds you may be, but I do know you are very handsome! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678