Thread: CallieLily

CallieLily

Hi Callie.......What a beautiful baby you are. Looking into your pretty little face this morning is like looking into my Chrissie's face. You look so much a like. She has brought so much love and joy into my life as I am sure you have to your family. Yorkies is so loving. They can look at you with their pretty
    little eyes and will melt your heart. Callie, I hope you and your family will
    have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi there CallieLily! Awww, if you aren't the most precious pup, definitely deserving of a cuteness overload alert! I don't think I've ever seen a bigger, most beautiful doggie smile!: Yep, a big, BIG doggie in a little body, that you are; fearless and ready to run with the big boys! You've got it all going on Callie...stunning good looks, smarts, with personality and pizazz to spare! My girl Star does that "point your paw to the hand with the treat" trick, too! But today I hope it's no holding back with the treats, as this is your day to be spoiled to the max! And a girl as special and deserving as you shouldn't have to "work" on her big day! Enjoy celebrating your "top dog" honors with your proud people, sweetheart! Hope your Mom will give you a big hug and some smoochies for me! Congratulations precious Callie, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Callie, you are so darn adorable!!! You sound like you are as smart as you are cute, and that is definitely saying a lot, sweetie. I am so happy I got a chance to meet you today, and to congratulate you on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Hello Callie,

Oh, what a darling little pup you are sweetheart. I've always
    had bigger dogs, but you could change my mind about that. Your family
    loves you so much, it's clear. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    super special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cute Little Callie !!!!

We are fast becoming a lover of your fearless little breed, sweetheart!! Look at that cute little facie. We could plant a million kisses on that tiny mug. Since we can't do it ourselves, please tell the family to do the honors. Our Daisy has one toy she loves. It's a black spider hand puppet. She is the most excited when the puppet talks to her. We love your puppet story. Congrats to our fearless DOTD!! Happiness always Callie!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello, gorgeous! You're so cute, with that pretty smile What a face. Congrats on being the dog of the day, what an honor. Continue to shine, Callie!