Thread: Sophie

Sophie

My Dear Sophie, thanks for visiting us from Guatemala, Central America on "Cat Of The Day". We are basically a dog household but we love all animals and we are especially pleased that this forum is International. We live on the east coast of North Carolina in the United States of America. All the best to you. You are a great kitty, Sophie.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Princess Sophie of Guatemala

Your highnest,
    How generous of you to share a picture of your beautiful yourself with us, common mortals!
    You deserve the love, respect and attention your human showers you with.
    May your royal presence bless us all for many years.
    Happy COTD!
    ps. I also hate dark tuna
    xxx

Well, Sophie, sounds like you would fit in just fine in our house. My Fur Posse all think they're royalty and far be it from me to tell them any different. I can tell that you're royalty just by your regal pose. What a beautiful girl you are. Tell Mom that you are most deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

SOPHIE!!!! Tina Peepers is just so happy to see her friend as COTD!!!! After Tina had her ear surgery, Sophie was kind enough to send Tina a get well card!!! Astrid, we all know you are just thrilled about Sophie and her special day!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Pretty Girl

You are very pretty sophie. Of course, I may be biased a little. You look exactly like my cat Mamma. I wish I had a picture here to post to show you. Enjoy your day of fame.

Sophie what a lovely princess you are indeed!!!

I hope your royal subjects are treating you wonderfully today!!!
    Enjoy your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's our very own Astrid's Sophie from Guatemala! Hi, beautiful girl! *kiss* Happy, happy Cat of the Day to YOU!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a treat! A Cat of the Day from way far away Guatemala AND one of our very own! Greetings beautiful Sophie! How proud your Mom Astrid must be to see you up on the big screen! Funny, you don't look like a spoiled princess, or a diva! (Looks can be deceiving) And there's no doubting who's in charge at your house! hehe Always a good idea to keep your humans on their toes, wrapped tightly around those precious paws!
    Congratulations and lots of love to you, Sophie! Hope you're enjoying your big day, being spoiled to the max as is only befitting a spoiled princess such as yourself!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

well missy...

...Sophie, you should be a diva! Have a great cat day, you pretty spoilt girl!

Sophie!

HEY SWEETHEART-HAPPY COTD TO YOU. SURE ENOUGH-ALL FELINE PRINCESSES ARE DIVAS! YESYESYES YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY GIRL! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COAT. YOU ARE A LITTLE LIKE MY PEPPER WHO IS A DIVA-BUT WITH LESS GREY TABBY STRIPES. I AM MAD ABOUT YOU LOL-TAKE CARE/HAVE A BALL!SUSANSWATLIN518

Congratulations Sophie!

Hi, Sophie! Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! And no one is happier than my furry son Sparky, who could very well be your cousin. He looks just like you. He was Cat of the Day back in January. Here's his pic:

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2008/January/19.html

You act SO much like my little Sparky, and he means the world to me too, just like you do to your Mom. Hope you had a great day and if you are ever in the US, in Connecticut, EMAIL me and I'll see you! Meow!!!

SOPHIOE WE ARE SORRY BUT OUR OLD DAD MISSED YOU YESTERDAY YOU ARE SUCH A DEAR CAT LIVING IN SUCH A WARM WONDERFUL COUNTRY AND ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOO
    ON BEHALF OF OUR DAD WE THE FOUND CATS APOALOGIZE AND SEND AN EXTRA PLEASANT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO A GRACIOUS SENORITA AND OUR NEWEST AND WARMEST CAT OF THE DAY SPOHISTICATED SOPHIE
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you!

On behalf of Sophie and myself MUCHAS GRACIAS -THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your messages!!

I was so thrilled to see my lovely girl on the screen and very happy to read your nice messages.

Big hugs
    astrid