Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home, James!

Home, James!

Again, I shake my head over the nasty cruelty of "humans" (they don't even deserve that title!) HOW can anyone leave an animal without even a bit of food? You're right; it's amazing that he trusted you after what was done to him. Thank you thank you thank you for adopting him and being his entire life! You and your friend are absolute ANGELS of the highest order. Enjoy your life with James, and James, enjoy your special day today.

Your friend in Connecticut.

James looks so much like my RB Ebony. Paw applause to your meowmie for adopting you!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The openness and trusting nature of animals never ceases to amaze me as does the cruelty of some humans. Thank goodness your friend was able to rescue James and thereby give this story such a happy ending. He certainly is a big fluffy boy! He's found his perfect home and he ran to you so quickly because he instinctively knew it. I wish you many, many more happy years together. James, enjoy your day as COTD. You are definitely a survivor.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gorgeous boy!

Ouhh, I'm in love! What a beautiful fella!! And so lucky to have found a good, loving home...Look at those big paws!!

Having a pet is a privilege, not a right!

You sure are a beautiful cat James. Congratulations on Cat of the Day, buddy. Next time if that happens to you again make sure to rake their eyes out.

Sweet James, congratulations on being cat of the day! It's terrible that you had to go through that ordeal, I cannot even think about it as it will make me very upset and I don't want to cry at work. Finding this website has been wonderful because I can read every day that there are so many people out there that love animals and treat them well, and get so much in return. I believe that the good humans outnumber the cruel ones by millions!!!!

Bad people make me believe in Karma-- or at least I hope there is such a thing.
    But there are SO many good people, too.
    Thank you for being one of them.:.

James! Kanadian Kitty!

Bonjour Hello James,
    no wonder you live in our country's capital: you are a capital sweetie!
    The fur, the eyes, awww, you are a doll.
    I am glad you found a human deserving of your unconditional love.
    May you enjoy each day with your human.
    Love from Montréal,

Happy COTD!!!!

James!!! You are one HUNK of LOVE!!!! Glad you have the BEST home!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Holy Cow! You've got HUGE paws there James. You are just the most handsome guy. I can't believe someone could abandon you like that. It's just unthinkable. I am so glad you were vocal enough to let someone know you were there. And I'm glad you found your furever home. I don't think you need to worry about being left behind again. This one sounds like a keeper.

Congrats on your special day today James!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Poor little James,

It makes me want to cry (i'm really cryring) when I think of all the poor little pets left behind by STUPID PEOPLE such as your previous owner, but I know for sure there's a God watching us and taking note of the actions they make
    -If we think it better, your heartless previous owner didn't deserve you anyway

On the other hand, God was really watching over YOU, and sent you a good loving lady to rescue you and get a forever loving home for you... That's great little Jimmy!!! Your story has a happy ending!!!

Let me send you a big kiss and celebrate that you are now living happy and healthy. Enjoy your special day with your lovely human!!
    astrid

What a beautiful fella James is. You are not alone in wondering how so many inhumane beings can treat such loving animals in such an unforgivable manner. I have been associated with 3 shelters for many years now and still can't believe it but have grown to dislike alot of the inhumane race after seeing and hearing hundreds of stories like yours. It's people like you who save these animals and the look of love on these little furry faces that keep us going and dedicated. Laws regarding abandonment of animals need to be stiffened - obviously the landlord has the name of who lived there previously but undoubtedly nothing was done. Unacceptable. With all the elections going on, people need to let their representatives know that this needs to be part of their platform otherwise nothing will ever change.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

BIG JAMES YOU TRULY ARE ONE HANDSOME CAT AND WITH YOUR UNIQUE COLORING , YOU ALMOST LOOK AS THOUGH YOU ARE WEARING A BROWN VEST!!!
    AND HOW ANYONE COULD ABANDON A HUGE CAT LIKE YOU, A CREATURE OF OUR ALL MIGHTY LORD GOD, AND A CREATURE WHO WOULD GIVE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP IS BEYOND ME.
    TRULY SOME PEOPLE HAVE TRULY SCREWED UP PRIORITIES IN LIFE.
    BUT JAMES YOU ARE WITH A FAMILY WHO ADORE YOU AND YOU HAVE YOUR FURRREVER HOME NOW. THE LUCKY FOUND CTAS CAN APPRECIATE THIS AND SEND A MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JOLLY JOYFUL JAMES OUR BIG TWO TONED LUCKIEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Big James - you certainly have captured everyone's heart here on PT today. Not only are you beautiful (ok-handsome) with those gorgeous eyes, BIG feet, and that ruff around your neck, but you have won hearts with your story of determination to survive. Like everyone else - I don't know how some people can be so inhumane to our animal friends. Fortunately your story has a happy ending and a NEW beginning.
    Enjoy the well deserved honor today as COTD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

James, I'm so glad that you were rescued and that you found such a loving forever home. You're such a gorgeous big boy and you sure do remind me of my RB Pepper. Congrats on being COTD!!!