Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home, James!

Hybrid View

Home, James!

Again, I shake my head over the nasty cruelty of "humans" (they don't even deserve that title!) HOW can anyone leave an animal without even a bit of food? You're right; it's amazing that he trusted you after what was done to him. Thank you thank you thank you for adopting him and being his entire life! You and your friend are absolute ANGELS of the highest order. Enjoy your life with James, and James, enjoy your special day today.

Your friend in Connecticut.

James looks so much like my RB Ebony. Paw applause to your meowmie for adopting you!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

The openness and trusting nature of animals never ceases to amaze me as does the cruelty of some humans. Thank goodness your friend was able to rescue James and thereby give this story such a happy ending. He certainly is a big fluffy boy! He's found his perfect home and he ran to you so quickly because he instinctively knew it. I wish you many, many more happy years together. James, enjoy your day as COTD. You are definitely a survivor.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gorgeous boy!

Ouhh, I'm in love! What a beautiful fella!! And so lucky to have found a good, loving home...Look at those big paws!!

Having a pet is a privilege, not a right!

You sure are a beautiful cat James. Congratulations on Cat of the Day, buddy. Next time if that happens to you again make sure to rake their eyes out.

Sweet James, congratulations on being cat of the day! It's terrible that you had to go through that ordeal, I cannot even think about it as it will make me very upset and I don't want to cry at work. Finding this website has been wonderful because I can read every day that there are so many people out there that love animals and treat them well, and get so much in return. I believe that the good humans outnumber the cruel ones by millions!!!!

Bad people make me believe in Karma-- or at least I hope there is such a thing.
    But there are SO many good people, too.
    Thank you for being one of them.:.

James! Kanadian Kitty!

Bonjour Hello James,
    no wonder you live in our country's capital: you are a capital sweetie!
    The fur, the eyes, awww, you are a doll.
    I am glad you found a human deserving of your unconditional love.
    May you enjoy each day with your human.
    Love from Montréal,

Happy COTD!!!!

James what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I wish I could give the person who left you with no food or water a swift kick on your behalf!!! But they will have to answer for their treatment of you one day!!!

I am thrilled that you have the most loving home and family for yourself now. You deserve nothing less than the best!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day together. Maybe your mommy would give you a tiny head kiss, from me, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy James! What a big, handsome, hunky fellow you are!

You have more than a few of us in tears sweetheart, reading of the unspeakable cruelty dealt to you by your former so called, "owner/s!" As often as I hear heartbreaking stories of neglect such as yours, it never fails to amaze me to hear how anyone could treat a defenseless creature so cruelly; a creature said person once welcomed into her/his home; a creature he/she fed, petted, supposedly "loved." Thank goodness those dreadful days are but a distant memory; nothing but peaceful, carefree, love filled days to look forward to from here on in with your devoted forever family!

Beautiful James, your will to survive, and your capacity to love and trust humans again, despite having suffered so, is nothing short of a miracle, and an inspiration to us all! Much love, cuddles and kisses to you precious James, and great thanks to your Mom, and all who had a hand in your rescue! Enjoy your special day of honor sweetheart, and each and every moment of your wonderful life!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-04-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, man.....a shovel-footed Coonster with BLUE eyes to boot! What a hunk!

All of our current critters (12) are rescues of one sort or another-- it's amazing how many "people" think these great companions are "disposable", and the economic crap is making more and more pets homeless- shelters are overwhelmed--

Kudos to anyone who'll give such a loving, forgiving creature the loving home he so richly deserves! May you have many, many fun- and conversation-filled years together!

All the best especially from Sammy (Siberian) and Kramer (Maine coon)-

Count me in the rest of the teary-eyed PT'ers. James, your story broke my heart. Who could do such a cruel and inhuman thing to a small kitten? How could that person sleep at night? I hope he/she/they have nightmares.

What a gorgeous guy you are, and how fortunate to find a furrever home with your purrson. Hey, a pedicure now and then isn't that bad! It just shows that your purrson loves you and wants you to be well groomed (that's what I tell my guys when they grumble!).

LOVE your big paws! And, I'm sure you are a real lover boy!

Congratulations on your COTD status!! Enjoy your special day with lots of treats and scritches. You have the good life now, enjoy every moment of it!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a big teddy bear! He's so handsome!

Hello james

HI-HAVE A GREAT DAY AS OUR FUR BALL OF THE DAY YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY HANDSOME! THAT IS ONE FABULOUS FUR COAT TOO BY THE WAY. YOU ARE A TOTAL PRINCE IN THE PICTURE. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR HUMANS HAVE A PURRR-FECT HOLIDAY SEASONSUSANSWATLIN518

James, you're a gorgeous boy! Thank goodness you were saved and are in a loving home! Congrats on COTD! I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla