Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me again asking favors... :p

Me again asking favors... :p

could anyone get me some Nestle Turtles chocolate ... I´ve found some over the net but they don´t ship to me

this can be found at walmart, walgreens, or whatever store..... there´s this other one...http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10403157

so it doesn´t neccesarily be Nestlé ....what i know the bag had red stripes.. and this both have red stripes...

OR.. if you can help me find a place that delivers to me.. that would be of great help too.... (I want them for a christmas present so the fastest I can find/get them the better )
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I can look for some for you. I need to go to a couple of stores this week. How many do you want?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I wish I could help you, but I don't think I can. I know what you're feeling though! I just got my hands on some chocolate hobnobs, and I know the little British foods store doesn't have many and I'm about to run out! It's hard to get them in the US.

Niño & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I can look for some for you. I need to go to a couple of stores this week. How many do you want?
    thanks!!... I don´t know... maybe a couple bars.. not sure how much is the box... 10 dlls worth of them perhaps....
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Hey I as well see if I can find you some at Walmart or Walgreens.. We have both stores here..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Hey I as well see if I can find you some at Walmart or Walgreens.. We have both stores here..
    thank you soooo much!!

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    thank you soooo much!!
    How many boxss do you want??

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

thanks!!... I don´t know... maybe a couple bars.. not sure how much is the box... 10 dlls worth of them perhaps....
    maybe this much...

notes-to-my-husband blog

maybe this much...
    Ok I will check on how much to a pkg & the $$..

There is a candy store here in little ol' Canal Fulton that makes their own turtles, etc. She's won awards every year for her candy. Once you taste her turtles, you'll never go back to Nestle's. I'll stop by her shop tomorrow and check out some prices for you, if you like, since I have to order my Xmas candy anyhow. Can you PM me your address?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes Isabel the cheapest I found a box of Turtle Candy for was $11.99 US Dollars.. And the price goes up & up.. So let me know what you want & or is Mary Medusa sending you some candy??

oh man... what to do what to do...... I´ll wait to see Medusa´s offer prices... but I´m so tempted to take up both offers ...

I´ll let you both know....thanks!!

notes-to-my-husband blog

You could try making some if you feel like it! Just put them in a pretty box or jar for a gift!

CANDY TURTLES

1/2 lb. (25) soft caramels
    1 1/4 c. pecan halves
    2 tbsp. heavy cream
    4 sq. semi-sweet chocolate

Melt caramels with cream over hot water. Remove and cool for 20 minutes. Arrange nuts in groups of three (one for the head and two for legs) on lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon melted mix over nuts, leaving tips showing. Let stand 30 minutes. Melt chocolate over hot water. Remove and stir until smooth. Cool; spread over caramel. Do not cover nut tips.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    You could try making some if you feel like it! Just put them in a pretty box or jar for a gift!

CANDY TURTLES

1/2 lb. (25) soft caramels
    1 1/4 c. pecan halves
    2 tbsp. heavy cream
    4 sq. semi-sweet chocolate

Melt caramels with cream over hot water. Remove and cool for 20 minutes. Arrange nuts in groups of three (one for the head and two for legs) on lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon melted mix over nuts, leaving tips showing. Let stand 30 minutes. Melt chocolate over hot water. Remove and stir until smooth. Cool; spread over caramel. Do not cover nut tips.
    Wow, I might try this. It sounds so simple.

I checked at a drug store this morning and they did not carry them. I'll still check out other stores I visit.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

If you want you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate and the caramels but be careful not use too high a setting

I made them last year and really enjoyed them!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi