Thread: Sammy Girl

Sammy Girl

Well of course Sammy owns YOU; it's never the other way around! She sounds like she's very devoted to you; you are very lucky for that. She sounds precious, and I'm so glad all your kitties are indoors; so much safer for your wonderful "family members". Sammy, enjoy your special day today.

Sammy!

oh dear Sammy!
    Happy COTD! You remind me of my sweet Ringoletta...so sweet and nipped beyond belief! http://CatoftheDay.com/archive/2007/June/16.html

Kat Kisses to you and to your Cat Lady!

Sammy, how nice of you to let your mom stay in your house. We all know that cats are such generous creatures and we should feel privileged that you allow us to be part of your lives. You do appear to live the pampered life as it should be. So, for your generous spirit, you deserve your title as COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Wow, you're amazing Sammy! You are very beautiful too. Congratulations on the big Cat of the Day, girl! You deserve it alot!!

Sweet Sammy,

Good morning, it's an honor to meet such a beautiful and graceful lady!!!
    Congratulations for being our COTD, you are very special and deserve the title for sure.

You sound like a pampered and spoiled little one -the way a cat should be-, that's cool!! great for you Sammy!!

And, hey! how naive of your mom to think SHE owns YOU when we all know it's the other way around

Lots of kisses for you!!
    astrid

Sammy what a beautiful girl you are!!!

What wonderful pictures of you. They are both great but I love the one of you sleeping with your head on the catnip best!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day with an extra treat or toy or two.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there beautiful Sammy girl! Hope you're in the midst of a very happy Cat of the Day celebration! I so enjoyed reading your story sweetheart, how you came to find your forever human, your forever family! You may not speak English, but no matter; it's clear you and your Mommy communicate on a very special level of your very own, with the language of love! You Mom is truly blessed, having a best friend and soul mate in you, Sammy! Lots of cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, sweetheart! I hope you and your furry sibs Molly and Sadie are all being spoiled to the max, with tons of love, treats and Cat TV time!
    P.S...Love your pics...so precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammy girl

WELL HI SAMMY GIRL-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!WOW- I LOVE TUXIES!!!PEOPLE GIVE IT UP FOR THE TUXEDOS!LOLI TOO HAVE A SAMMY TUXEDO-BUT HE IS A MALE 5 YEARS OLD WITH VERY SLIGHTLY MORE BLACK ON HIS FACE-BUT I KNOW FULL WELL WHAT AN HONOR BEING LOVED AND BOSSED AROUND AND CARED FOR BY A TUXIE! MINE IS 20 LBS OF CLOWN AND SWEETHEART. YOUR PICTURES ARE JUST SO PRECIOUSTHANKS TO YOUR HUMAN MOM FOR SHARING YOU WITH US! BLESS YA!SUSANSWATLIN518

Sweet Sammy!

You are sooo cute...and I believe that I have your 8 year old brother, Crunch!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	41000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment - crunch gypsy 2.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	41002  

YOU ARE A CLEVER LADY SAMMY, FINDING YOUR FAMILY THE WAY THAT YOU DID , BY SHOWING THEN HOW THEY COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU
    AND YOU WERE 111% RIGHT AS YOUR FRIENDSHIP HAS MADE THIER LIVES LESS OF A BURDEN , AND TRULY A LOT MORE FUN
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SALUTE YOU SAMMY AND SEND AN ALL DRESSED UP TUXEDO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SAMMY THE SUNNY OUR NEWEST AND MOST ENDEARING CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a darling little girl you are, Sammy! LOVE me a tuxie cat! My Archy would really go for you; you two would make a sweet couple.

I hope you are having a wonderful celebratory day, getting lots of 'nip and attention!

Congratulations pretty girl!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I