Thread: Pretty Peaches!

Pretty Peaches!

Hello there beautiful birdie Peaches! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! You are one of the prettiest feathered ones I've ever laid eyes on, Peaches...only one word to describe your coloring...YUMMY! OK, there are a bunch more, like stunning and gorgeous, but yummy you are, like a bowl of melting peach sherbet! And you couldn't "look" vicious if you tried, no way! I only see sweetness and love in that beautiful face! And as your breed name would have us a believe, you really are all about the love...what a cuddle bug! I'm sorry you had to be re-homed Peaches, but in the end I don't think you could have found a more loving forever human! A happy ending all around! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight Peaches with your proud person, and every minute of your happy, love filled life! Cuddles and teeny-weeny kisses to you, sweetie pie Peaches!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello sweet Peaches,
    How lovely you truly are. I am sure you make your mommy very happy. Kisses and best wishes