Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lilly Pie

Lilly Pie

You are beautiful and smart. How clever of you to pick out your humans and let them know you were the one for them. You weren't shy at all that day.

****This is one more example of animals thinking and communicating on a different plane than we do.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Special girl,

Lilly is a special beauty that only special people can appreciate, the wonder of her is the grateful heart she has and the blessing she has become for her lovely humans.

Congratulations for being our COTD lovely Lilly, big hugs and kisses for you!!
    astrid

Lilli - My fellow Alaskan!

So good to see another Alaskan here!

And you look like snow, on this night when the snow falls so gently.

nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/
    Thunder Paws: How he told us his name
    Last edited by Frostfrog; 11-30-2008 at 02:20 AM.

Why, Lilly Pie, you're not ugly at all; you're a beautiful kitty kat loaded w/personality. How lucky for your family that you let them adopt you. I love it when furkids will give us humans a chance to prove ourselves and for that, sweet one, you are most deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lilly Pie you are absolutely beautiful and your family and you are blessed to have one another. There is such serenity in your eyes. Congrats on beith COTD
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

LILLY PIE , WHAT A LOVELY LADY YOU ARE AND HOW GREAT IT WAS OUR OUR LORD GOD TO SEND YOU TWO GUARDIANS WHO SAW THE BEAUTY THAT WAS WITHIN YOU WHEN MANY OTHERS HAD TURNED AWAY FROM YOU.
    HE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL CAT , LILLY PIE NAD THAT YOU NEEDED VERY SPECIAL GUARDIANS TO BRING OUT THE LOVING ANIMAL THAT YOU ARE .
    WE ARE THE FOUND CAT ARE OVERWHELMED THAT THIS HUMAN AND CAT LOVE CONNECTION HAS BEEN MADE AND SEND A FOUR WAY LOVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW TO THESE WONDERFUL GUARDIANS, LILLY PIES FUR PAL, AND TO A TRULY LOVELY LADIE, LILLY PIE OUR PRETTIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lilly Pie

YOU ARE JUST THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CAT EVER! GOD BLESS YOUR HUMANS FOR TAKING BOTH OF YOU CATS HOME! HOORAH HOORAH HOORAY! BEST WISHES ON YOUR BEING TODAY'S CAT! ENJOY THE WARMTH OF THE SPOTLIGHT. HAVE YOURSELVES A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASONSUSANSWATLIN518

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You ugly??? NO WAY! All Persians are beautiful and you certainly are no exception. How wonderful that your humans saw past that rough looking exterior and took you in to their hearts and home. You have become quite the beauty with their loving care. Have a wonderful day today being in the spotlight as COTD!

P.S. - I love that snaggle tooth. I think it gives you character!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sniffles

Dear Lilly: I was pretty much a funny-looking mess when I was adopted, too. I ended up having my odd upper tooth extracted (it was decayed) and had to have surgery on one eye (the eyelid turned in and I had to squint all the time before it was repaired). They said I looked like a cat called "Bill."

Now I am fat and plush, and my face looks just about normal!

As for the chronic sniffles, my vet said I had a chronic Herpes infection (not uncommon for a shelter veteran) and prescribed lysine. Every day I get the powder from a lysine capsule in my food (I can't taste it) and so I hardly ever have sneezing or runny eyes. Ask your vet about this!

~ Muffins

p.s. The "lion cut" looks funny on anyone, but our fur grows back.

Lilly Pie, sweet baby girl, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried! My boy Oliver is a Persian mix too, and let me tell you, he fell into a full swoon the moment he laid eyes on you! (And he's pretty discriminating when it comes to the ladies!) And you're not only beautiful on the outside Lilly, but inside as well! And smart!!! Excellent choice in your selection of humans, Lilly Pie! It breaks my heart to imagine you languishing in the shelter for 8 long months, but that's only because you were waiting for the perfect forever family to come along, a loving family that could see beyond the small, surface imperfections to the gem that lie within! Now your beautiful, sparkling spirit can shine, knowing that forever and always you will be loved and cherished, unconditionally! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day reign with your wonderful humans and furpal Avery, Lillly Pie! And please ask your Mom to give you lots and lots of extra cuddles and kisses, for me!
    Love and purrrs from Sandra and Oliver the Cat!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly you are indeed a beauty!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if you aren't really an angel disguised as a cat. You have such a beautiful personality it just shines from your pretty eyes. You are a wonderful reminder that it's our hearts that counts. We can't all be super models after all... nor should we want to.

I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugly? NO. Smart? YES!

Don't you worry, sweet little Miss Lillie, you are a beautiful little girl who knew exactly what she wanted and made sure she got it! How very clever of you!!

My RB grandcat was a Persian with a 'snaggletooth', but he was the most darling boy. The breeder had said he was "too ugly to show", but he lived a lovely long pampered life with my daughter. No way that boy was ugly.

I am so glad you are out of the shelter and in a loving home with purrents who cherish and care for you.

Have a wonderful day today and enjoy the good life!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Cutie Pie

She is a beautiful little girl and deserves every bit of affection and love that she now luckily gets from caring people like you and your husband. That was a long time for her to spend at the shelter but thank goodness it was a no kill and she made her way into your lives.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi Lily!

Kudos to your pet parents for taking you home with them! And you've got a new brother to boot! Enjoy your day, 'cutie'!

Blog Entries

Lovely Lilly Pie

You have stolen our hearts and in our 8 eyes, you are a most beautiful and wonderful cat. Even though I am King and Felix is a Prince, we bow down to honour your Purr~ents. They are true examples of human kindness and love.

We channel our messages through our KatMa. She is keying what we say through her tears. You've touched her so deeply. Paw-Paw is so happy for you having found a loving home.

Live long, purr~ecious Lilly: loved and adored, protected and safe. Have a great day today (and every day) celebrating with your kitty sibs and your human family.

With much love from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince. Purrs, kittykisses and nose twinkies too.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore