Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andy update! UPDATE POST 36!!!!

Wow, you can hardly tell they removed any of the ear. It looks great! Is that ME giving him the strangest looks in first two pix? LOL

Please give Andy some well deserved belly rubs from me.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thanks for the update and pictures. He looks great and I'm so glad that he got to keep most of his ear too. I hope that it'll heal up quickly and you all can put this behind you. Get well soon Andy.

It looks way better than I imagined. Looks like Andy came through it all just fine.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Andy will tell great stories about the fight that gave him that ear and all the other kitties (especially the girls) will be in awe. Hope his liver levels get normal.

Awwwwwwww.... beautiful!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

WOW Michelle, after a while it won't be visible at all anymore!! What a great vet you have!
    Give sweet Andy a gentle hug and a kissie on his nose from me
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aww, sweet little guy. I sure hope it's healed and nothing but a memory soon.

From Decker with Love

Sweet boy! It looks like it would hurt him, I'm so glad that it doesn't seem to. I was checking out your room. It looks so nice. Is that a cat room or just where they like to hang out? I love that sofa or chaise you have for them. You have some really pretty babies, Katie.

Hugs,
    Mary

Gosh, Andy looks really good! Once that redness goes away it will be pretty impossible to figure out he had a rough ride. What a little trouper!!

Way to go, Andy!!

Gentle belly rubs to you, sweet boy!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties View Post

This is the night before the bandage removal and about 30 minutes after the pain meds kicked in!
    Andy talking.........."Pain??? What pain??? I'm not in any pain. Hey Mom - can I have some more of that stuff you gave me about 30 minutes ago??? Please???"

Yup - he sure looks kinda loopy. Glad to see he kept most of is ear. I'm sure when it's healed you'll hardly notice the difference in size.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hey there Andy! What great news to get on a cold and rainy day! I'm so happy to know that all went well and you're feeling so much better. Thank you for letting Meowmie get some pictures to share with all of us. You're as handsome as ever!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Andy looks FANTASTIC! Thanks for updating us with photos, as I've been sneaking off to my machine whenever I had a moment waiting to see how our boy Andy was doing.

We'll keep praying for his continued speedy recovery -- love & snuggles to all your crew!
    There aren't too many bad spots that can't be made at least a little better by either a nap, a cat, or both.

Oh Andy, I am so glad to see that you're healing up and going to be just fine. Here's a big KISS to make it all better. Diego just jumped up to help me with the typing of this, he says, makes you look tough dude - cool!!! As he sits down to clean his toes.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I am so glad that Andy is doing so much better. His ear looks remarkable! It looks better then I thought it would. I bet the hair will grow in just fine and nobody will be the wiser!! Great job with him Katie....please give him some love for me!!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Andy looks wonderful!
    Hugs and prayers for you both.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018