Thread: mini schnauzers

mini schnauzers

i have a friend that is breeding a litter of mini schauzers. it is her first litter. the mom and dad are both white. is it possible to get a salt/pepper out of them?

what is the avredge mini schnauzer temperment? are they easily housebroken? what were they ariganally bred for? and other info would be great! thanx

i have lots of friends that are breeders. if you are in need of a puppy let me know.

if you have a dog in need of a home let me know. i may take it.

Hi Lexie, I don't breed Schnauzers, but I have two. White Schnauzers are quite unusual, just starting to become popular.
    Since Schnauzers, come in salt and pepper, black, black and silver and white and now they have what is called a toy parti schnauzer, the babies could be any color.
    Mini Schnauzers are very smart and it's very easy to housebreak them, some are very outgoing and some are very independent like any other breed. They were bred in Germany as ratters, there are Mini Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers and Giant Schnauzers.
    Many people will disagree with me, but I don't believe they are good with small children, maybe good with them from 12 up.
    I'm not saying all Schnauzers are like that, but most that I have come in contact with are, and they are very feisty with other dogs. They are excellent watch dogs and very loyal. Hope this helps.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

schnauzers

Originally posted by jackiesdaisy1935
    Hi Lexie, I don't breed Schnauzers, but I have two. White Schnauzers are quite unusual, just starting to become popular.
    Since Schnauzers, come in salt and pepper, black, black and silver and white and now they have what is called a toy parti schnauzer, the babies could be any color.
    Mini Schnauzers are very smart and it's very easy to housebreak them, some are very outgoing and some are very independent like any other breed. They were bred in Germany as ratters, there are Mini Schnauzers, Standard Schnauzers and Giant Schnauzers.
    Many people will disagree with me, but I don't believe they are good with small children, maybe good with them from 12 up.
    I'm not saying all Schnauzers are like that, but most that I have come in contact with are, and they are very feisty with other dogs. They are excellent watch dogs and very loyal. Hope this helps.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry