Thread: Beautiful Reese

Beautiful Reese

Reese...What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to have you.
    Collies are so beautiful. I would even brush your hair for you like I do my two yorkies. They would love you also. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh Reese, you're a beautiful girl! I've always loved Collies! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is very special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Reese, you are so very pretty. I would love to cuddle on a couch with you and pet your beautiful fur. I can't imagine your snorting like a pig though, I'll bet you know you're being funny. Have a long happy life sweet Reese, with lots of treats and hugs. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Simply Irresistable Reese !!!

What a pretty Collie girl you are sweetie!! We love your sweet little facie. Please ask Mom to give you a ton of celebratory kisses on that elegant snout from us today. We can't imagine an elegant girl like you snorting but our Delilah does it and it is very cute. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Come on over and we will pet and brush and pet and brush some more. We love that glorious coat. Happiness always Beautiful Girl!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Reese! You are a beautiful girl. Sounds like you are a lot of fun, too. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Congratulations and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Reese! You truly are a beauty sweetheart! What a stunning coat, both in color and fluffiness! But you're even more beautiful on the inside than you are in looks; I see such love reflected in your big, warm, brown eyes; such gentleness in that sweet expression! Friend to all, human and furry, that's Reese! You do your breed's standard bearer Lassie proud Reese, and your family, your special person, is so lucky to have such a beautiful, kind and loving best friend and devoted companion in you! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, perhaps with a walk on the beach, hopefully some yummy treats and for sure, lots of "lap and love" time with your wonderful people! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Reese...and to all of your furry siblings too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Reese,

I love Collies too and you are a beautiful example of your breed.
    It's a pleasure to meet you today & offer our congratulations on your
    special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reese, such a LOVELY girl! My first dog ever was a tri color rough coat collie, named (what else?) Lassie. Hey, I was 5 years old when we got her! I wanted "a Lassie dog," lol.

I think that your family are quite fortunate to have you in their lives. Herding your brothers, getting on with the cats, and standing your ground come time for treats! My goodness,w hat wonderful traits, lol. I still have photos of my collie sprawled on the lawn on a sunny day, with the neighbor's kitten snuggled into her coat.

I hope you had a wonderful day today, Reese, with extra treats and a nice long walk. Celebrate, sweetie, you are our Dog of the Day!

Miss Reese, you are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to brush you, cuddle you or give you kisses! Please ask your people to give you a congratulations *kiss* from me! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678