Thread: Dante

Dante

Hi Dante.....What a handsome big boy you are.I read such nice things about you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello there handsome, hunky Dante! Wow...10 years young??? You look like a youngster! But no worries, your secret is safe with me, Dante! You are one gentle giant of a pup sweetheart, even after having shed those...gulp...fifty pounds! That's half my weight! Kudos to you Dante for "sticking to it," and to your human as well for not, ummm, caving in! hehe

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your Mom's incredibly touching, entertaining, beautifully written tribute to her best buddy! You truly are one extra special canine, Dante! Loyal and loving companion to your person, (and girlfriend) and friend to all; athlete, celebrity and movie star! Major props to the ASPCA for getting that most important message out there, encouraging all to spay and neuter; and what an all star cast! I think that's the first time I've seen Tony LaRussa without his shades on! lol And there at the end, sitting in the stands, front and center, your hunky, "Hollywood" self! But most of all I loved reading how loved you are, of the wonderful, happy, adventure filled life you lead! Christmas is almost here, and I can just imagine you and your girlfriend tooling around town, heads hanging out the window, taking in all of the festive lights, smiling from ear to ear! Ahhh! What a life!

Thanks for the big smiles, Dante! I hope you're having a great time celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day honors with your family and girlfriend, and all of your adoring friends and fans of all sizes! Big Rottie sized hugs and lots of kisses to you, beautiful Dante!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~