Thread: Sweet Sadie!

Sweet Sadie!

Sadie, you are such an adorable, athletic girl. You're human 'parents' that you picked out so carefully must be so grateful and happy to have such an amazing girl living with them!
    Luvs and kisses and an extra treat to you sweet Sadie girl!

P.S.- I make back yard courses for my dog too, and I call him my 'second horse'! How cool is that! (By the way, my first horse's name is Nahdria, and she is actually a horse, in case you were wondering.)
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Gorgeous Sadie Girl !!!

Such a pretty girl you are, Sadie!!! We loved the cute story of you picking your forever family. We can see why you're so loved. What's not to love, Angel? How nice of you to play gently with your Guinea Pig sib. We think you're always being the best girl you can be!! Congrats on your big day, being chosen as our illustrious DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. By the way, our Mom thinks you look like one of our big nephews, Durango. You two have different ears Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yea! Sadie

I also have a wonderful dog named Sadie - she's an Australian Shepherd about 8 years old. I just had to say I really love the third picture you posted, the one of Sadie jumping - it's awsome. So is the lovely Sadie. Border Collies (including mixes) are amazing at agility, you should consider getting her involved in agility training. I'm starting my Sadie in agility in January, even though she's a 'middle-aged' lady.

Congratulations, Sadie for being chosen for Dog of the Day, you obviously deserve it for all the joy you bring to the people in your life.
    Jacque
    "It is only with the heart that once can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you sweet, beautiful Sadie! Awww! Just look a that big, big smile! Now that's one happy pup! Your photos are the best, Sadie! Border Collies are known for their keen intelligence and athleticism, but wow, you sure can jump, sweetheart! That is amazing! We loved reading your heartwarming story Sadie, how you came to choose your family, helping to heal their hearts along the way after the passing of their beloved Bonnie! How blessed they are, having a sweet and gentle, joyful and loving best friend in you! What a happy ending all around! Hope you and your family, human and furry, enjoy a very special "top dog" day, and a blessed and happy Thanksgiving! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Miss Sadie, what a splendid jumper you are. Your mommy sounds so proud and well she should be. Even if you are an "oopsie" dog, you are a loved and welcomed member of your family. I'm glad you're having such a happy life and wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations pretty Sadie on being our DOTD.

What a gorgeous girl Sadie! I have a Border Collie mix also and they make wonderful members of the family.