Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Personal Bill of Rights.

Thank you for putting me on ignore Catty1. Better than getting dumped on for changing my mind about fostering a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by shepgirl View Post
    Thank you for putting me on ignore Catty1. Better than getting dumped on for changing my mind about fostering a dog.
    Why wont you just leave well enough alone? You are the person stirring up everyone inside this thread, I just noticed a little something.

I do not find it odd at all... this was posted as a wonderfult hing learned.... even if she had posted before somewhere else.. perhaps she just saw it again and thought to share here...

the other thread was closed for obvious reasons.. and I think this might be heading the same way... please chill... everyone....

stop the finger pointing and nasty comments...
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm not fighting with anyone here. And I found nothing wrong with WHAT was posted - just the fact that certain lines (and one in particular) - were in BOLD print - as if asking for a negative reaction even tho she said that wasn't the objective. So if I'm wrong - my deepest apologies!!!!!
    And with that, I will end my involvement in this thread. I hope everyone in the U.S. has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and to the Canadian and other PTers around the world - Peace! Play nice kids..............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

the bold statements where the ones that apply directly to her or were more important to her... just as I would bold out one she didn´t or viceversa...

I didn´t say you were fighting but just giving my point of view why it wasn´t odd to me....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I'm not fighting with anyone here. And I found nothing wrong with WHAT was posted - just the fact that certain lines (and one in particular) - were in BOLD print - as if asking for a negative reaction even tho she said that wasn't the objective. So if I'm wrong - my deepest apologies!!!!!
    Exactly what I was about to say. I was wrong on my accusation of this being a sort of "Retaliation" thread, and I apologize. Now, if anyone wishes to bash NicoleNJ any more, I will personally pound them into the ground .

wow, After read your last thread about rehoming your dog I felt the need to come in and write a reply.

If I was in your postion I would;

1. Stop coming online, Just stop the internet alltogether, Save you money for more food etc.

If you feel you are getting bullied online why subject yourself to it? I really do no understand.

I agree with a few other posters on the last thread about rehoming your dog, I know its a heartbreaking choice of what to do but at the end of the day you've got to say when enough is enough. If you cannot provide for your animals find them a nice home with someone who can and do it as fast as possible.

I dont think you are doing anything wrong by rehoming him, I can see how ppl are viewing it differently but at the end of the day its YOUR situation YOUR life. DONT let other ppl tell you what to do, Its easy for someone else to sit on the other side of a screen and call you a bad owner/person.

I really do think you need some time offline to get yourself together rather than worrying what a group of online ppl think of you. I would say you've got more important things to deal with, without the drama its causing online.

I am not sure what is going on that everybody is battling over....I am glad that I don't! LOL I just like the Personal Bill Of Rights. They do relate to me a lot, especially when I was trying to leave my kids' dad! I am glad somebody posted them again...it was really nice to see them and to see that they are still being used in counsling and therapy!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

starts singing *Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?....*

I shall stop, as that is the only line I know of that song and I shall not further subject you all to my horrible singing voice.