Thread: Totally Toto

Totally Toto

NOW THIS LITTLE ONE IS ADORABLE-HELLO TOTO!THAT'S SO INTERESTING ABOUT THE HISTORY CONNECTED WITH THE CROSS ON YOUR BACK. HMMTHAT MAKES YOU VERY SPECIAL FOR SURE. THE PICTURES ARE REALLY NICE TOO. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY IN THE SUN--WELL HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE GOING TO SEE NOTHING BUT CLOUDS-LOL- AH BUT THE SUN IS JUST BEHIND THEM RIGHT?BLESS YOU-SUSANSWATLIN518

Good morning, Toto! I've heard your type referred to as Sicilian donkeys! What a handsome fella you are, and so helpful to your humom around the farm. I did not know there were obstacle course competitions, training for that must be challenging for you. But then again, I bet you already do most of that stuff around the farm, so you will be very GOOD at it. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!

Toto your just such a Cutie Pie.. Bigg Huggss && Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Toto is adorable!

I just love donkeys. I'd love to someday have one as a pet. I immediately fell in love with you Toto--you are such a cutie! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day today, Toto!

Toto what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see not one but two wonderful pictures of you today!!!
    It sounds like you have a life stuffed full of love!!! That's just the way it should be!!!

I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart is melting...melting...melting... Hi there adorable Toto!!! Oh, what a precious little man you are! I've had the privilege of making friends with a few donkeys over the years, but never a mini version like you! You're just simply, the cutest!!! And oh, what a help you are to your Mom, your humans around the farm; such a good boy! You may be a wee one in size, but when it comes to heart and spirit, you're a giant! But what I wouldn't give to see you competing on the trail course! I'll just bet you're going to blow them all away, sweetheart! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Toto! You've made my gray and gloomy day all *smiley* and bright, just as you do your family's each and every day! What a lucky family, having a best friend and loving companion in YOU! Congratulations and a big hug to you, adorable Toto! I hope you and all of your farm friends, and "mini human" friends and fans, are enjoying a very happy, extra special, Pet of the Day celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Toto! You are handsome donkey. I love that pack on your back, too. You must have lots of important jobs to do around the farm. It sounds like you are in a great family who loves you a lot. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD!

congratulations on being pet of the day, dear Toto! You are SO CUTE!!! You sound like a wonderful little guy, I imagine you spread smiles wherever you go!

Handsome Toto !!

Toto, what a handsome and proud looking little fella!! I too have a mini and a standard donkey and they are the loves of my life! My husband is even jealous of them! To the Mom of Toto....where did you find that adorable little pack for Toto?!? I have been looking for something small for my mini, his name is Shooter, and have not been able to find the right one. Toto's is exactly what I've been looking for. If you could please let me know I'd really appreciate it!
    Thank You!!!

Lynn