Thread: Gracie

Gracie

YOU ARE A GORGEOUS DIVA! I THINK DOGS ARE COOL-BUT I AM A CAT LADY SO I WAS A LITTLE SHOOK UP ABOUR YOU CHASING CATS-LOL-OH-I KNOW IT;S NATURAL AND YOU ARE ONLY PLAYING. YOUR PICTURE IS REALLY NICE AND I BET YOU ARE A DARLING IN PERSON. HAPPY THANKSGIVING THIS WEEK TO YOU AND YOUR HUMAN MOM-AND THOSE KITTIES BEING CHASED-LOLPEACE OUT BABY!SUSANSWATLIN518

Gracie....You look special to me. You are so cute. I would like to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD.
    A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Gorgeous Ms. Gracie !!!

Such a pretty pose you've struck, young lady. A unique mix but certainly beautiful. We're so sorry to hear that your Mom lost her best friend but happy that you came along to make things better. We love how you got your name. We can all be a little clumsy can't we? Congrats on your big day to our most deserving Gracie Girl. Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us to celebrate today. Kudos to your loving family for saving you. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings gorgeous Miss Gracie, Dog of the Day! Or is that Calendar Girl Gracie! You sure know how to strike a pose, beautiful girl...those are some Cindy Crawford worthy "wheels" you've got there...loooong! hehe (No wonder you're always tripping over yourself!) What a beautiful blending of two fab breeds you are, Gracie! At first my guess was American Foxhound, but now I see the Grey in you too, along with the Coon! You do your beloved predecessor N'tasha proud, sweetheart! We all know how hard it is to lose a cherished furkid, and no pup can "replace" the one we loved and lost. But each new addition is unique and equally special in their own way, and I'm so happy for you and your Mom that she decided to give you a chance at a happy life! By all accounts, you're doing a fine job working your way into the hearts of all you meet, making friends wherever you go!

Congratulations and much love to you on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Miss Gracie! I hope you and your family are enjoying a happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration!
    P.S...Are you available for manners lessons? My girl Star could use a "refresher!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gracie...

...you are so photogenic! Enjoy your day!

Dear sweet Gracie, I just love goofy dogs so we would get along very well. Don't tell anyone, but I have fallen off the couch too. I'm so glad mommy rescued you and you turned out to be the perfect girl for her too. You are beautiful Miss Gracie and you look so dignified in your picture. Hope you get bunches of treats today and I wish I could give you a big hug. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Gracie,

What a great picture of you Gracie. You are just beautiful.
    I loved reading about you from your momma.You both seem like
    a match made in heaven. Enjoy your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending hugs & kisses too sweet Gracie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, if you are not graceful, you look it! I'm glad that you and your person found each other and took a chance! Congrats on your special day!

Hi, Gracie! You are a beautiful girl. You look like a lady of leisure posing on the couch like that. Your story of how you were rescued is great. I'm glad your human didn't give up on you and you have a loving family now. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and arroooo from the hounds over here!

Beautiful Miss Gracie! That face, those lo-o-o-o-ong crossed legs! Along you came to help heal your mum's heart. Please tell her to register for PT so we can see more photos of you! Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678