Thread: Giorgio

Giorgio

Hello everyone and Thank you for visiting Giorgio Pet of the Day.

Giorgio is just one out of 107 birds here at our Sanctuary and many like Giorgio have a wonderful character and are very loving birds.

I wanted one of our birds to be featured to let people see that recue's not only receive relinquished problem birds but many who due to unforseen circumstances are given up by owners.

I suppose many of you know this already for you have an adoptable pet already, dog, cat, other.

Thank you for letting us share Giorgio with you.

Giorgio what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I'm so happy your sweet pictures and story were shared with us today. I bet the children love seeing you. I know I would!!!

I hope you and all your birdie pals are enjoying your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

Please thank your guardians for sharing you with us too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous Giorgio! Great thanks to your amazing, wonderful, devoted person for sharing you and your heartwarming story with us, and for checking in as well! Hi Umwar! What a very special boy your Giorgio is! I'm so happy he found his way to you and your amazing group!!! What terrific work you do, taking in so many feathered ones in need, helping to heal them physically, emotionally and spiritually, along with your admirable work (you and the feathered ones!) educating people of all ages on the amazing avian world! I couldn't agree with you more, that the rewards of rescue are priceless! Giorgio, and his very "happy ending" story is living proof of that! Lots of love and congratulations on your much deserved day on center stage, Giorgio! You're such a sweetheart, and I so loved reading all about you and your happy life! I hope you and all of your feathered friends there at Under My Wing Avian Rescue are enjoying an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration! Cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~