Good morning and happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! Me and my Labbie girl Star are so, so happy to see our featured honoree is a beautiful Labbie girl! Be still my heart Lab loving heart...just look at that face! I so enjoyed reading about your homecoming sweetheart, how you came to find your forever family! Yep,the little ones do have a keen sense when it comes to selecting their forever fur friends, and Shelby found the perfect friend in you! And of course you're "energetic," and of course you're "lovable;" you're a Lab! (Though I'm sure it's more like 100% find YOU lovable!) A family, young Shelby especially, couldn't have wished for a more perfect canine companion than you, Tammi! Bet you're just about getting up right now, covering Shelby with those sloppy, delicious Labbie licks! Time to start celebrating you big day in the spotlight! Hope you're spoiled to the max and treated to all your fave foods and fun adventures! Perhaps there's a trip to PetsMart, welcoming home a purple elephant, included in the day's festivities! Hugs and kisses, woofs and Labbie wiggles to you precious Tammi, from me and Star!