Thread: Compassion Seeds.....1 woman 100 dogs

Compassion Seeds.....1 woman 100 dogs

I hope some dogs are given a chance at a family of their own through
    this news coverage.

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=9563013
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This is an incredible story. God Bless her and all the dogs. What this woman is doing is what I would love to do in my lifetime. It would be so nice to be able to save all the dogs out there from the horrific life they have. It has to give her a great feeling to do what she does.

However, she needs help. Barely able to survive herself, she seems to worry more about the dogs than she cares about her life. Many of the posted comments are from people that are willing to send money. I hope this wonderful saint of a woman gets enough help to have a place to live and a better life for her and her dogs.

Some of the comments are cruel, cold, and unfeeling. I can never imagine how anybody can look down on someone like this wonderful lady. We have some miserable people in this world.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wow, this woman is amazing. I'm so glad that Compassion Seeds relieved her of 40 of the dogs at least and hopefully they will be able to collect some more as she sure has her hands full.
    I went to the Compassion Seeds website but they don't have any pics of the dogs available for adoption. I sent them an email and asked if they might be posting them at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    This is an incredible story. God Bless her and all the dogs. What this woman is doing is what I would love to do in my lifetime. It would be so nice to be able to save all the dogs out there from the horrific life they have. It has to give her a great feeling to do what she does.

However, she needs help. Barely able to survive herself, she seems to worry more about the dogs than she cares about her life. Many of the posted comments are from people that are willing to send money. I hope this wonderful saint of a woman gets enough help to have a place to live and a better life for her and her dogs.

Some of the comments are cruel, cold, and unfeeling. I can never imagine how anybody can look down on someone like this wonderful lady. We have some miserable people in this world.

She seems like a remarkable lady. I wouldn't worry about some sad,
    sorry bloke that posts trash on a good story. Theye do say misery loves
    company don't they. I'm glad there are people willing to help her
    ease the load, so she's not by herself.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

When I saw what that poor woman had to live in I was in tears. She has so little, yet manages to save all these dogs and cats. I hope all her animals find great forever homes.
    The ignorance of some of the comments tore me to bits but this woman's devotion to the homeless animals shone bright and I tossed the comments aside. What a wonderful caring soul.

God bless her!!!!!!!!

Yes there are angles here on earth and miracles do happen.