Thread: Punky

Punky

Hi Punky......What an adorable baby you are. Looking at you this morning I wanted to go out and get another puppy. I have two yorkies so that was a no no. For your young age you sound like a very smart little boy.
    I know your family loves you very much. I hope you and your family
    will have many wonderful years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Punky, what a cute little baby boy you are. And so smart too. Isn't it fun snuggling in mommy's neck? And lucky you, you'll probably stay small enough to sleep there for years. Hope you have a long happy life dear little Punky. Treats and kisses on the puppy belly for you tody. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi Punky!!!!!

What an adorable little fella you are!!! Awwwwwwwww......where is our cuteness warning? A precious baby boy that we could give a billion kisses this morning. A Chi mix and a perfect mix at that. Not only are you adorable, you're as sweet as sugar , little man. We can tell your Mom loves you very much. You must be so cute, sleeping on her neck at night. Congratulations on your big day as our petite little DOTD package!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there precious Punky! OMG, what an adorable pup you are; our hearts are melting! Precious beyond words, sweet as sugar, (thanks Daisy and Delilah!) dispensing kisses with sheer abandon and *bonus* points, you double as a neck warmer! What a lucky, lucky Mom, having a pup as perfectly precious as you to love and cherish! Not sure I could take the cuteness factor if you were mine, but I'd sure like to take a stab at it! Oh, what a happy, fun and love filled life you're in for sweetie! Now, please have your Mom give you bunches and bunches of extra cuddles and smoochies for me today! And in between the kisses, have a blast celebrating your BIG, BIG day on center stage!!! Congratulations to you precious Punky, DOG OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Punky,

You are the cutest little guy. It's great to meet you today baby boy.
    You sound like a super smart boy that enjoys life. Big congratulations
    on being chosen for honors as our adorable DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    lots of hugs & kisses too sweetheart Punky.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Punky! You are so adorable! You melted my heart today. I bet you have lots of fun with your family and you are learning so many things so quickly. That's very impressive. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Wow!

What an adorable pretty boy! Punky rules! LOL!