Thread: Checkers

Checkers

Good morning Checkers, what a fine looking fellow you are. I would never guess you were a senior citizen. I'm glad you're feeling better after your recent illness and I'm sure your mom is happy too. Sounds like you have a wonderful life together. Wow, car rides and taste testing and plate cleaning. I'm glad you are such a happy and well loved boy, dear Checkers. Hugs and biscuits for you today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

yay, checkers!

you are such a handsome boy! it sounds like your mom loves you very much and you love her too! congratulations on being the doggie of the day!

Hi Checkers....What a handsome boy you are. I have a beagle that looks just
    like you. Beagles are so loving. You are a very lucky boy to have found
    a mom that loves you so much. Happy Birthday Checkers's Mom.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I hope mom will give you an extra biscuit for me.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Checkers! Your mom sure is a lucky lady to have a pup like you around to take her for walks.
    Happy Birthday to your mommy and congrats on being today's DOTD, Checkers!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi Checkers !!!

We absolutely loved reading your story. It sounds like Mom is giving you the life of Riley and you're loving every minute of it. Isn't that the way life is supposed to be, Checkers? Have we mentioned what a cute boy you are? We're two girl Chihuahuas and we really like you. Va va va voom!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! We know your Mom is as pleased as can be to see her boy honored on her birthday. Please tell her Happy Birthday and tell her to give you some kisses from us. Happiness always!!! We hope your day is filled with biscuits, biscuits, and more biscuits!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning beautiful Beagle boy Checkers! I have no idea why, but I've always thought the name Checkers to be pure Beagle! We are so happy and honored to have a royal, seasoned citizen such as you as our extra special Dog of the Day honoree...Dog of a Lifetime would be more fitting I'd say!

I'm so sorry to hear of the very serious blood disorder you suffered! Bless the sweet Labbie for his gift of life, helping you to heal and assure that you'd around for your Mommy to love for years to come; so much living and loving to do, right sweetheart?

And through it all your proud Mom was there by your side, your best friend and soul mate for life! How blessed she is to have a best friend, a furkid as loyal and loving as you! You are truly, truly precious Checkers, just as your Mom says...a birthday card posted online! hehe Now that's sure to make a Mom feel special! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart! I'm sure once your Mom gets home from work you're going to be spoiled to the max with lots of cuddle time, royal Beagle chair time, snuggling under the cover time...all your heart desires! Congratulations and big hugs and smoochies to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Checkers! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Checkers,

It's so good to meet you today Checkers. It's not everyday I meet a
    special Beagle boy who has his very own Royal chair. You sound like
    a very much loved treasure, which you are. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & your loving mom
    get to celebrate together. Sending you hugs & kisses too sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Checkers! You are a very handsome Beagle boy. That's a great Autumn picture of you enjoying the outdoors. I wish you good health and happiness always. Happy birthday to your mom, too! Enjoy your special day with her and the rest of your family. Congrats on DOTD!